Pensioner Broadband Plans?

Discussions regarding new & existing plans and other Exetel initiatives
angelos
Exetel Staff

Re: Pensioner Broadband Plans?

Post by angelos » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:31 am

m1scha_m wrote:I'm not sure if this is where I should have posted so if its not correct please excuse my ignorance.

I am an aged pensioner and have been with Exetel for several years now. I have just moved house and had hoped to continue using Exetel's ADSL, however when I tried to have the internet connected to my new address I found I could not afford it. I found this rather confusing as in the past few weeks I had helped a friend move to the same town and her internet cost far less than what I had been quoted. In fact I could not afford broadband internet of any substance with any provider I could find.

I am not worried as there are many free wifi outlets in existence now so accessing my emails will be no great difficulty although software upgrades may be.

My problem is; I have two websites associated with my account, my .id.au and a .com.au. The .com.au belongs to the friend I helped move and she has no objections if I were to link these sites with her account as well as linking my email account. So how do I go about doing this? I am a bit deaf and I have trouble understanding the Sri Lankan staff, and have found there is a lot of confusion when I do so. So a response to this post would be appreciated please.
Dropping an email to hosting@exetel.com.au with your request will be the best and easiest option.