Possible New ADSL2 Plans

Discussions regarding new & existing plans and other Exetel initiatives
nihonjin

Re: Possible New ADSL2 Plans

Post by nihonjin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:12 pm

As you can see by my posts i was unsure as to whether my plan had changed its peak usage to 30GB or even 35GB. I had not received or if i had, i had not read any info about changes so I was unaware of any future changes to my plan. However, my question was not related to potentially being over charged rather was more about what the peak usage of the NF/BYO22 plan was. I have been a user of exetel for almost 5 years and should have known that like every other change they have ever introduced it would take effect the next month. However, i went over my peak thinking the change had occurred previously and that i had missed the notice. When i received the bill i was charged the excess usage but i recognise that this was my mistake and not exetel.

I read the blog posted in the link above and i cant believe that people refuse to take responsibility for their own actions and to communicate using profanity and accusations is no way to get help from anyone. I am more then happy to pay the excess i incurred and put it down to a lesson learnt on my behalf.

Thanks exetel for a great service and i hope you have moved along those people, who felt it necessary to email you such dribble, to some other ISP who would love to put up with childish customers who refuse to take responsibility for their own mistakes.

Keep up the great work.