Wireless Internet Included In ADSL Plan Prices

Discussions regarding new & existing plans and other Exetel initiatives
Locked
icbu
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:02 am
Location: Victoria!

Re: Wireless Internet Included In ADSL Plan Prices

Post by icbu » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:51 pm

melanieb wrote:
icbu wrote:
ForumAdmin wrote:They should be there now - if you're out of contract.
Thanks for the reply, but not showing up for me. Contract ended last December... :?
That is strange. It may be best if you email/call residential support.
Hi there thanks again.

Please note I can see the new plans without issue on the "Change My Service" page, however I am trying to Manage Services - ADSL, "Move service to new address". Can this page also please be updated?
https://www.exetel.com.au/members/relocation.php

Thanks

raymond
Exetel Staff
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:46 pm

Re: Wireless Internet Included In ADSL Plan Prices

Post by raymond » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:49 am

Drnick wrote:I am still having the same issue. When I go to https://www.exetel.com.au/members/chang ... e_plan.php I have the option of switching to the ONAW plan. But when I click apply, my only option is the ONA plans not ONAW.
It has been fixed. Please check it again.

raymond
Exetel Staff
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:46 pm

Re: Wireless Internet Included In ADSL Plan Prices

Post by raymond » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:02 am

icbu wrote:
Hi there thanks again.

Please note I can see the new plans without issue on the "Change My Service" page, however I am trying to Manage Services - ADSL, "Move service to new address". Can this page also please be updated?
https://www.exetel.com.au/members/relocation.php

Thanks
Plans will be added to relocation today.

oldman
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:50 am
Location: Strathpine, QLD

Re: Wireless Internet Included In ADSL Plan Prices

Post by oldman » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:10 am

raymond wrote:
Drnick wrote:I am still having the same issue. When I go to https://www.exetel.com.au/members/chang ... e_plan.php I have the option of switching to the ONAW plan. But when I click apply, my only option is the ONA plans not ONAW.
It has been fixed. Please check it again.
Thanks... it is working for me now.

Drnick
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 11:38 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Wireless Internet Included In ADSL Plan Prices

Post by Drnick » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:32 am

oldman wrote:
raymond wrote:
Drnick wrote:I am still having the same issue. When I go to https://www.exetel.com.au/members/chang ... e_plan.php I have the option of switching to the ONAW plan. But when I click apply, my only option is the ONA plans not ONAW.
It has been fixed. Please check it again.
Thanks... it is working for me now.
Appears to have worked for me too.

Thanks!

vk2ybe
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 6:38 am

Re: Wireless Internet Included In ADSL Plan Prices

Post by vk2ybe » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:37 pm

Can you please clarify..
I am on ADSL1 and not able to get ADSL2 at my location, I would like wireless broadband included with a new plan, what options do I have? I am unable to find any wireless options with the ADSL1 plans.

raymond
Exetel Staff
Posts: 345
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:46 pm

Re: Wireless Internet Included In ADSL Plan Prices

Post by raymond » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:10 pm

vk2ybe wrote:Can you please clarify..
I am on ADSL1 and not able to get ADSL2 at my location, I would like wireless broadband included with a new plan, what options do I have? I am unable to find any wireless options with the ADSL1 plans.
Yes, it will be on the member's facilites soon for you to change.

icbu
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:02 am
Location: Victoria!

Re: Wireless Internet Included In ADSL Plan Prices

Post by icbu » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:11 pm

raymond wrote: Plans will be added to relocation today.
Thanks, not on the relocation page yet but hoping soon...? :)

ForumAdmin
Posts: 3663
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Wireless Internet Included In ADSL Plan Prices

Post by ForumAdmin » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:02 pm

It will be.....soon.

Ilia
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:19 pm

Re: Wireless Internet Included In ADSL Plan Prices

Post by Ilia » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:33 am

Hi,

If I switch to the ONCW plan can I keep using my current sim card from the $10 capped plan? Also it said that this wireless plan will start immediately after submitting the request. I think that would suit me fine, as I just got a new phone and I am going to go over the download limit on the $10 plan very soon !

ForumAdmin
Posts: 3663
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Wireless Internet Included In ADSL Plan Prices

Post by ForumAdmin » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:25 am

Ilia wrote:Hi,

If I switch to the ONCW plan can I keep using my current sim card from the $10 capped plan? Also it said that this wireless plan will start immediately after submitting the request. I think that would suit me fine, as I just got a new phone and I am going to go over the download limit on the $10 plan very soon !
No.

It is a new wireless service with a new 12 month contract.

User avatar
Lawrie
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:45 pm
Location: Unanderra

Re: Wireless Internet Included In ADSL Plan Prices

Post by Lawrie » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:53 am

The terms of the new deal is that you change your ADSL plan to the latest one with a new 12 month contract.
If we already have an existing (out of contract) HSPA service, why can't we just convert it to the latest one with a new 12 month contract?

This way you dont have to issue a new SIM (saving to Exetel) and we dont have to pay the $25 delivery fee (saving to Exetel customer)

We would still have to pay the $10 fee to change ADSL plans, but the benefit to Exetel is having us on the new plans with the 12 month contracts......

ForumAdmin
Posts: 3663
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:31 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Wireless Internet Included In ADSL Plan Prices

Post by ForumAdmin » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:08 am

Lawrie wrote:The terms of the new deal is that you change your ADSL plan to the latest one with a new 12 month contract.
If we already have an existing (out of contract) HSPA service, why can't we just convert it to the latest one with a new 12 month contract?

This way you dont have to issue a new SIM (saving to Exetel) and we dont have to pay the $25 delivery fee (saving to Exetel customer)

We would still have to pay the $10 fee to change ADSL plans, but the benefit to Exetel is having us on the new plans with the 12 month contracts......
If only suppliers made life that simple for simple people like us.

I can't disclose why the offer is framed as it is but there are restrictions that apply.

We will continue to look at a better way of making this available in a simpler way but you will have to be patient.

Ilia
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:19 pm

Re: Wireless Internet Included In ADSL Plan Prices

Post by Ilia » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:48 pm

ForumAdmin wrote: No.

It is a new wireless service with a new 12 month contract.
So there's no way that I can keep my old phone number?

melanieb
Exetel Staff
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:00 pm
Location: North Sydney

Re: Wireless Internet Included In ADSL Plan Prices

Post by melanieb » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:26 pm

Ilia wrote:
ForumAdmin wrote: No.

It is a new wireless service with a new 12 month contract.
So there's no way that I can keep my old phone number?
Ilia,

I have just read your earlier thread.

This WB bundle is not available to use in a phone. It is data only. Voice is not enabled.

Locked