- TPG = $59.99 per month + $149.95 setup = $509.89
- Exetel = $65 per month(*) + $60 setup = $450.00
(*) Even with credit card surcharge, Exetel still wins. The $3/month admin levy is not applied to new plans anymore
- TPG = 70GB over 18 hours peak per day + 60GB over 6 hours per day
- Exetel = 70GB over 12 hours per day + 60GB over 12 hours per day
But...if you exceed 130GB, then winner (on Naked plans) is TPG. However, on bundled plans Exetel wins as they now have unlimited, unshaped plans.
- TPG have "500" free VOIP minutes per month but that free calls are "calculated with a minimum call time of 10 minutes". So the 500 free minutes might in fact, only equate to between 50 short calls or 1 very long one.
- Exetel have add on packs, on of which is VP1 offering 100 national calls for $5 per month and you could do this for 9 months before TPG's total plan cost breaks even.
The way I see it: TPG is better only if you lock in between 9-18 months, are on a Naked service and downloading more than 130GB per month. If your usage is less, or if you are on a bundled plan instead, Exetel is better.