New ADSL2 Plan - Free

Discussions regarding new & existing plans and other Exetel initiatives
austdata

Re: New ADSL2 Plan - Free

Post by austdata » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:03 pm

bodogbodog wrote:
austdata wrote: If I understand your question correctly you can check your "mobile" usage out in your ADSL2 user facilities under "View Usage" then go to "Wireless Broadband" - if you have multiple HSPA/CAPx plans you just select the correct one from the drop down menu

Does that work for you?
I've got most of it worked out now. As you said, it seems I need to log into both accounts to get the full picture. :wink:
The views I present here are not necessarily those from my brain.
Exetel's support number outside Sydney: 1300 788 141 NOTE: I do not work for Exetel.

WikiWill

Post by WikiWill » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:44 pm

Is this still available for existing customers? I can't see it in Manage Services / Change Service for my existing (Powertel) ADSL 2+ service nor for my existing (Vodaphone) mobile service.

I'm out of contract so need to switch plans this month, but very happy to stay with Exetel. My options are either the A30 plan or this "free" plan since I use less than 15GB download.

Either way I guess I should also port the mobile service to Optus. Perhaps if I do that, I'll see this plan?

dbr

Post by dbr » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:45 am

WikiWill wrote:Is this still available for existing customers?
My understanding is that this was a very short window limited offer and is no longer available
http://www.saferoz.com.au
First Aid * Fire * Safety