Exetel will shortly be advising many of our customers in Armidale (NSW), Kiama (NSW) and Willunga (SA) that Exetel will be offering NBNCo based fibre services to them from 1st October 2011.
Between now and that time Exetel will be offering a free of charge install and no charge monthly fibre service (try before you buy) to those of our customers who wish to evaluate what an NBNCo fibre service can do for them.
The basis of this trial offer is that:
1) It will be in addition to their current ADSL service.
2) There will be no installation charge/activation charge for this service
3) It will be free until September 30th 2011.
4) On or before September 30th 2011 the customer can choose to cancel the fibre service (at no cost) or they can cancel the Exetel ADSL service and continue with the fibre service on a new twelve month contract at no more than they are currently paying for their ADSL service.
5) All installation work will be done by NBNCo and, in the event that any trial customer does not wish to continue with the service NBNCo personnel will remove the fibre equipment at no charge.
Exetel will send an email to the customers in each of these three towns who qualify to receive an NBNCo fibre service over the next few days.
Discussions regarding new & existing plans and other Exetel initiatives
1 post • Page 1 of 1