Unlimited ADSL2 Plans

Discussions regarding new & existing plans and other Exetel initiatives
ForumAdmin

Re: Unlimited ADSL2 Plans

Post by ForumAdmin » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:27 am

alian wrote:
ForumAdmin wrote:ForumAdmin wrote:We intend to make a decision by the end of next week.
I'm looking to upgrade my current NF/23BYOLINE plan.

I'd be happy with the A-500 plan but it seems this is only available to new members ?
I'm currently using slightly more than the allowance on my present plan (and happy of course to pay any excess) but would like to increase my quota.

As I understand it my exchange QUAK (Quakers Hill) has no or limited Optus ports so changing to one of the higher end OT or OF plans is perhaps not an option.

If an unlimited or at least a 'larger than currently available quota' plan was available on AAPT I'd be pleased to move to that. Failing that I suppose I'm going to have to try for an Optus port.

Any advice as to when we may know what's happening with 'unlimited' AAPT plans would be appreciated.

regards
Alan
It has been added to the user facilities.

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:58 am

We have decided not to offer an unlimited plan - at least for the time being.

Only two of the users of our current unlimited plans download more than 500 gb a month - the average is less than 100 gb.

alian

Post by alian » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:46 pm

ForumAdmin wrote:
alian wrote:
ForumAdmin wrote:ForumAdmin wrote:We intend to make a decision by the end of next week.
I'm looking to upgrade my current NF/23BYOLINE plan.

I'd be happy with the A-500 plan but it seems this is only available to new members ?

If an unlimited or at least a 'larger than currently available quota' plan was available on AAPT I'd be pleased to move to that. Failing that I suppose I'm going to have to try for an Optus port.

Any advice as to when we may know what's happening with 'unlimited' AAPT plans would be appreciated.

regards
Alan
It has been added to the user facilities.
Many thanks for the quick response and the update of user facilities. Plan change submitted :D