Unable to join the network

Wired and wireless home networking

Unable to join the network

Postby jackgiffa on Sat May 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Hi, our daughters iPad was connecting automatically to our wireless modem however now it will not connect, message is "unable to join the network". I have been to the Apple Store technician and all is ok with the iPAD and it connects elsewhere ok. My home computer is connected with Ethernet cable and working ok. I have My modem router is a Billion BiPAC7800N.
jackgiffa

Re: Unable to join the network

Postby devindag on Sat May 28, 2016 6:21 pm

jackgiffa wrote:Hi, our daughters iPad was connecting automatically to our wireless modem however now it will not connect, message is "unable to join the network". I have been to the Apple Store technician and all is ok with the iPAD and it connects elsewhere ok. My home computer is connected with Ethernet cable and working ok. I have My modem router is a Billion BiPAC7800N.

Please not that this is due to the fact that the wifi feature on the modem is malfunctioning. It either be the case where you will have to enter the password to your wifi network and tick on the remember password feature and connect automatically or you will have to check the wireless settings on your modem router. Either way, it is best you get in touch with your modem manufacturer to get more details on this. Since your cable connection to the modem works OK, the best option is to talk to the modem manufacturer to get details on this.
devindag
Exetel Staff

Return to Networking issues