Red Internet Light

Wired and wireless home networking
jackk

Red Internet Light

Post by jackk » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:56 pm

The ZTE modem has green lights for WLAN, Power, and broadband but red for the internet. It can connect with both the 2.4G and 5G networks but not internet access. I tried the usual turn on and off for a period of time with both the modem and the NBN but no to avail. What should I try next?

nilushid
Admin

Re: Red Internet Light

Post by nilushid » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:02 pm

jackk wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:56 pm
The ZTE modem has green lights for WLAN, Power, and broadband but red for the internet. It can connect with both the 2.4G and 5G networks but not internet access. I tried the usual turn on and off for a period of time with both the modem and the NBN but no to avail. What should I try next?
We will need to check your internet connection from our end first. Can you please PM us your customer ID or the service number. Or provide us a reference number given by Exetel.

nilushid
Admin

Re: Red Internet Light

Post by nilushid » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:06 pm

Thanks for taking my call.

As discussed over the phone, your reported service issue has been logged to our wholesale service supplier for further investigation. We will keep you updated with the progress of the issue via several means of communication (for e.g. Text message, Calls, Email etc). If you wish to follow this case with Exetel please provide this Ticket ID: 16895155 when speaking/emailing to one of our support engineers.