Internet light red on modem

Wired and wireless home networking
Jayman11

Internet light red on modem

Post by Jayman11 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:50 pm

Hi, i have been with exetel adsl for a couple of months now and have not had a problem until last night, my internet just stopped working at 10:15pm 4/4/20 i have sent several emails to tech support and have had no reply! I have called several times, the first time i waited on hold for an hour then after verify my details the phone line dropped out, no one bothered to call me back! The second time i called i was on hold for 30 minutes then the phone line went engaged and i was hung up on, the 3rd time i called i was on hold for 1 hour and 43 minutes soni decided to hang up, all lights on my modem are steady green except internet light is steady red, but my internet has been working fine for 2 months then out of nowhere it just drops out and has not been working for 26 hours now, if i do not get a response again and if this problem is not resolved i will be writing to the tele-communications ombudsman, because this is appalling customer service when i have emailed and called several times and have had no call backs and no email replies!! I am paying top dollar for a service i can not use and can not get a hold of anyone to fix it!

KavindaS
Exetel Staff

Re: Internet light red on modem

Post by KavindaS » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:49 pm

Jayman11 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:50 pm
Hi, i have been with exetel adsl for a couple of months now and have not had a problem until last night, my internet just stopped working at 10:15pm 4/4/20 i have sent several emails to tech support and have had no reply! I have called several times, the first time i waited on hold for an hour then after verify my details the phone line dropped out, no one bothered to call me back! The second time i called i was on hold for 30 minutes then the phone line went engaged and i was hung up on, the 3rd time i called i was on hold for 1 hour and 43 minutes soni decided to hang up, all lights on my modem are steady green except internet light is steady red, but my internet has been working fine for 2 months then out of nowhere it just drops out and has not been working for 26 hours now, if i do not get a response again and if this problem is not resolved i will be writing to the tele-communications ombudsman, because this is appalling customer service when i have emailed and called several times and have had no call backs and no email replies!! I am paying top dollar for a service i can not use and can not get a hold of anyone to fix it!
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience have cause here.

If the internet issue is still there for you, please reply here and provide a ticket reference number you have received, after emailing to Exetel.

Ehsan.shadmehr

Post by Ehsan.shadmehr » Sat May 23, 2020 1:13 pm

Jayman11 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:50 pm
This is exactly issue that I have now! My internet just stop working and nobody replied my email address and when I try to call them several times, after waiting around 45 minutes for every calls, the phone line drop out and no body call me back!!!

kavindip
Exetel Staff

Post by kavindip » Sat May 23, 2020 9:39 pm

Ehsan.shadmehr wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:13 pm

This is exactly issue that I have now! My internet just stop working and nobody replied my email address and when I try to call them several times, after waiting around 45 minutes for every calls, the phone line drop out and no body call me back!!!
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please provide us the reference number you received for your email query so we may look into your reported service issue and assist you with it.

Ehsan.shadmehr

Post by Ehsan.shadmehr » Sun May 24, 2020 1:51 pm

#17274085#

Ehsan.shadmehr

Post by Ehsan.shadmehr » Sun May 24, 2020 1:52 pm

kavindip wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:39 pm
Ehsan.shadmehr wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:13 pm

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please provide us the reference number you received for your email query so we may look into your reported service issue and assist you with it.
#17274085#

KasunW
Exetel Staff

Post by KasunW » Sun May 24, 2020 5:29 pm

Ehsan.shadmehr wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 1:51 pm
#17274085#
We have replied to the email you have sent, please be kind enough to review our email and provide us with a response. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you in this matter.