what will happen if I cancel the plan?

HSPA setup and configuration (for wireless networking, please use the 'Networking issue' forum)
jingjing

what will happen if I cancel the plan?

Post by jingjing » Mon May 12, 2008 2:58 pm

Hi,

I have used wireless plan for two and half years, and I bought the wireless modem two and half years ago, but at this stage I should cancel my wireless plan. and I have several questions,

1. What other use for my wireless modem? Could I return the modem to your company and get some money?
2. I was charged the monthly fee for wireless plan on 1st of this month, Does your company give me back the unused part if I cancel the plan?
3. In last month I referred other one to join your company with another plan, and I could see the referal details when I login my account, what will happen if I cancel the plan?

I am happy with Exetel for two and half years, thank you.

Regards,
Ming

DylanF
Exetel Staff

Re: what will happen if I cancel the plan?

Post by DylanF » Mon May 12, 2008 4:49 pm

jingjing wrote:Hi,

I have used wireless plan for two and half years, and I bought the wireless modem two and half years ago, but at this stage I should cancel my wireless plan. and I have several questions,

1. What other use for my wireless modem? Could I return the modem to your company and get some money?
2. I was charged the monthly fee for wireless plan on 1st of this month, Does your company give me back the unused part if I cancel the plan?
3. In last month I referred other one to join your company with another plan, and I could see the referal details when I login my account, what will happen if I cancel the plan?

I am happy with Exetel for two and half years, thank you.

Regards,
Ming
Hi Ming,

If you terminate your service, the modem is yours to keep. You are welcomed to on-sell that unit privately to a buyer who may want to sign up for Exetel, however Exetel will not buy that modem back from you. We will not refund any un-used days in the month, so as you have paid for the month of May '08, you can terminate the service closer to the end of the month to make the most out of the service and the monthly fee you have paid. You can select to terminate it on the last day of the month.

Terminating your service will have no effect on referred customers, their accounts are completely independent of your service and will continue to function.