when can my speed back to normal?

HSPA setup and configuration (for wireless networking, please use the 'Networking issue' forum)
immann

when can my speed back to normal?

Post by immann » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:55 am

I have a low speed problem since last week, and I have been calling, sending emails all week,is there any improve? NO NO NO NO NO! Last week my speed was about 100kbps, and I take a speed test about 10 minutes ago, guess what? 72kbps, great, this is just great! I paid for a 512k/s, and I don't even get half of the speed! I have been using EXETEL unwired for more than 2 years, after you raise monthly fees, cut down download limit, put speed limit on p2p download, I am still using it, is this the time for me to change to another ISP?

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: when can my speed back to normal?

Post by CoreyPlover » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:21 pm

Speed issues on specific connections are most likely to be resolved by discussion directly with Exetel. These forums are unlikely to provide any additional help in these circumstances.

Now, just my 2c worth, HSPA services seem to be the next generation wireless broadband. Especially considering that Exetel has ceased reselling Unwired services: http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/communicat ... 989,00.htm.