Limited connectivity for wireless

HSPA setup and configuration (for wireless networking, please use the 'Networking issue' forum)
Montalia06

Limited connectivity for wireless

Post by Montalia06 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 pm

I went to change my password for my account and I changed it on my router as well, but since then I have been unable to connect. I changed both my password on the exetel account and on my router back to the original password but it still wont connect correctly. The homepage loads with the exetel page for when you first connect, with the IP address, username and password, and I have put them into my router, but it still only gets a local connection. And now I am even having problems loading the exetel homepage. It just kept saying to check the internet connection. I have had to come to the uni to look up what else could be wrong, but I can't find anything that could explain the limited connectivity or what else could have happened

MarcusAureliusMaxima

Re: Limited connectivity for wireless

Post by MarcusAureliusMaxima » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Can you please confirm that the "wireless" password you refer to is the password for the exetel account and not the wireless LAN from the router.

Montalia06

Re: Limited connectivity for wireless

Post by Montalia06 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:52 pm

I managed to get it to work once I got to the email exetel sent me with all the details. Somehow some of the numbers in some sections got changed. Not sure how it happened, but it is all working now. Thanks