USIM Activation For Existing Account

HSPA setup and configuration (for wireless networking, please use the 'Networking issue' forum)

USIM Activation For Existing Account

Postby austdata on Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:44 am

I've upgraded from an ADSL2+ account to OTFree-1 but I am confused by the instruction letter received.

It says I need to login to the Secure User Facilities to activate my USIM but my existing User Facilities page has no option, that I can find, to activate a USIM.

Where should I be looking?
The views I present here are not necessarily those from my brain.
Exetel's support number outside Sydney: 1300 788 141 NOTE: I do not work for Exetel.
austdata

Re: USIM Activation For Existing Account

Postby bodogbodog on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:08 am

Are you talking about activating your new Mobile account?
If so you need to log in to user facilities using the username (the new mobile number) and password (number + first two leters of your address) - ie create a seperate account from the one you are using for your exisitng ADSL2.
You administer your mobile / HSPA accounts from seperate user facilities accounts (I have two HSPA accounts and have to access each one seperately to do administration) - althought you can do some aspects from your ADSL2 user facilities (but not everything)
bodogbodog

Postby austdata on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Thanks bodogbodog,
That fixed it. :mrgreen:
Exetel's support number outside Sydney: 1300 788 141 NOTE: I do not work for Exetel.
austdata

Postby bodogbodog on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:40 am

Loving this OTFree and CAP19 bundle - although I do have one problem!

How on earth do I even come close to using my quota for ADSL2 and the Mobile plan!

What a nice problem to have :D

Glad we got in on these plans before the new version came in this month - thanks Exetel
bodogbodog

Postby austdata on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:51 pm

bodogbodog wrote:Loving this OTFree and CAP19 bundle - although I do have one problem!

How on earth do I even come close to using my quota for ADSL2 and the Mobile plan!

I agree! :mrgreen: I'm only up to 18GB and $7.00 :shock: I've got a long way to go! I like watching 7mate on the Laptop now. :wink:
austdata

Return to Wireless broadband