CHANGE TO MOBILE HSPA PLAN

HSPA setup and configuration (for wireless networking, please use the 'Networking issue' forum)

CHANGE TO MOBILE HSPA PLAN

Postby leelee on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:05 pm

I am hoping some admins might be able to assist here.

I originally took out a plan 2 years ago for residential 3g HSPA. The plan was a WI D 5gb plan for $37.50.

I decided today that $37.50 was excessively high for only 5gb and wanted to change to the Exetel S10 plan after seeing i receive 10gb for less money.

Now here is my problem. I have just found out that my WI D plan was a premium plan and offered VOICE which I do not use, not did not want and I do not even know why I was given this plan. I suspect that maybe this was the only way to obtain HSPA through Extel 2 years ago? If not why was I given a plan that offered static IP for voice when I never requested this? This has cost me a lot of money which has been wasted.

So basically i want to change my plan to the S10. Am I able to do this as I have tried on line and I cannot?

I don't want to have to re-apply, receive new number, cancel old service, get new service as its such a hassle. Surely there is an easier way considering I have been with extel for over 8 years now?

Cheers

Lee
leelee

Re: CHANGE TO MOBILE HSPA PLAN

Postby asankag on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi Lee,

An agent from the sales team will contact you regarding your request. :D
---
Regards,
Asanka | L2 - VoIP Engineer
asankag
Exetel Staff