CHANGE TO MOBILE HSPA PLAN

HSPA setup and configuration (for wireless networking, please use the 'Networking issue' forum)
leelee

CHANGE TO MOBILE HSPA PLAN

Post by leelee » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:05 pm

I am hoping some admins might be able to assist here.

I originally took out a plan 2 years ago for residential 3g HSPA. The plan was a WI D 5gb plan for $37.50.

I decided today that $37.50 was excessively high for only 5gb and wanted to change to the Exetel S10 plan after seeing i receive 10gb for less money.

Now here is my problem. I have just found out that my WI D plan was a premium plan and offered VOICE which I do not use, not did not want and I do not even know why I was given this plan. I suspect that maybe this was the only way to obtain HSPA through Extel 2 years ago? If not why was I given a plan that offered static IP for voice when I never requested this? This has cost me a lot of money which has been wasted.

So basically i want to change my plan to the S10. Am I able to do this as I have tried on line and I cannot?

I don't want to have to re-apply, receive new number, cancel old service, get new service as its such a hassle. Surely there is an easier way considering I have been with extel for over 8 years now?

Cheers

Lee

asankag
Exetel Staff

Re: CHANGE TO MOBILE HSPA PLAN

Post by asankag » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi Lee,

An agent from the sales team will contact you regarding your request. :D
---
Regards,
Asanka | L2 - VoIP Engineer

leelee