wireless broadband plans question

HSPA setup and configuration (for wireless networking, please use the 'Networking issue' forum)
Conduit

wireless broadband plans question

Post by Conduit » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Hi all , I've been on an old prepaid plan for some time ( years ) and was recently wanting to move to a monthly plan which was the 2 gig per month @ $15 per month , is that still available because after the recent website changes I have not been able to find it .

Cheers :-)

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: wireless broadband plans question

Post by KavindaS » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:28 pm

Conduit wrote:Hi all , I've been on an old prepaid plan for some time ( years ) and was recently wanting to move to a monthly plan which was the 2 gig per month @ $15 per month , is that still available because after the recent website changes I have not been able to find it .

Cheers :-)
I have forward this query to our sales department. They will check for the available plans and update you.

Bellag
Exetel Staff

Post by Bellag » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:36 pm

We currently do not accommodate plan changes from Pre-paid to Postpaid. Therefore, plan change options will not be available on your members area.

However, you can order the new plan through our website. A new SIM card will be delivered to you. Once this is activated and in use, you can cancel your Pre-paid service.

The plan that you are looking at is the ExeGo 3G plan. You may go to the below link and click on the "I'd rather the value and wide coverage of a 3G on a month to month plan" and it will list plan your after.

http://www.exetel.com.au/broadband/mobile

Conduit

Post by Conduit » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Thankyou Bellag , quick question , I've just gone almost all of the order process where I selected "I am an existing exetel customer" there was no option during that process to nominate automatic payments etc. , before I continue I'd like to know if that's o.k. or should I select "new customer" to avoid delays ?

Thanks in advance .

remosha
Exetel Staff

Post by remosha » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Conduit wrote:Thankyou Bellag , quick question , I've just gone almost all of the order process where I selected "I am an existing exetel customer" there was no option during that process to nominate automatic payments etc. , before I continue I'd like to know if that's o.k. or should I select "new customer" to avoid delays ?

Thanks in advance .
If you place an order by selecting the "existing customer option" certain details like your payment information and address will be extracted from your existing account. However, if you select "new customer", you will have to fill the whole application form. Processing time would be the same regardless of the option selected.

brumer

Post by brumer » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:12 pm

{QUOTE: ""The plan that you are looking at is the ExeGo 3G plan. You may go to the below link and click on the "I'd rather the value and wide coverage of a 3G on a month to month plan" and it will list plan your after."" ENDQUOTE}

Can you please give a direct link to where the 3G plans are to be found if they are still there?
I'm presently on the oldish "small" plan. 3G at 5gig per month @ $24.95 a month.
My town now supposedly has 4G........... do I need a new SIM to get 4G?
I'm hoping to use the service by plugging the modem into a Billion 7404 modem so I can use my Exetel VOIP. Present speed is too iffy..........

Bellag
Exetel Staff

Post by Bellag » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:47 am

Sorry to inform you that we do not offer 3G plans anymore. However, you can upgrade your service onto one of the 4G plans available on your members area and you can continue to use your existing SIM card.