VOIP to International mobile not working

VOIP setup and troubleshooting
goldvlt

VOIP to International mobile not working

Post by goldvlt » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:16 pm

Croatia 91 & Croatia 99 mobile numbers

We couldnt call international so I enabled Geo permission (tick the country to call to) option
.. that fixed the problem, it reached friends mobile in Thailand.
but.. what we really need is Croatia mobile calls. Land line works good both ways. Tnx

KasunW
Exetel Staff

Re: VOIP to International mobile not working

Post by KasunW » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:46 pm

goldvlt wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:16 pm
Croatia 91 & Croatia 99 mobile numbers

We couldnt call international so I enabled Geo permission (tick the country to call to) option
.. that fixed the problem, it reached friends mobile in Thailand.
but.. what we really need is Croatia mobile calls. Land line works good both ways. Tnx
Please note that the requested destination has been blocked by a management policy as there have been numerous reported cases, where our customer's VoIP services were compromised by a third party and used illegally to call these destinations.

If you are to unbar the above destination you should confirm that you are taking the sole responsibility of your actions for doing this and are liable to pay for any call that was made through your service.

If you are to go ahead with your request, please send an email to "residentialsupport@exetel.com.au" confirming that you agree to the terms and conditions to unbar international destinations on your VoIP service.

Check again whether your VoIP service is secure enough i.e. your modem user/pass has been changed from the default and remote access is disabled for security reasons.