VOIP Setup for D-Link DVA2800

VOIP setup and troubleshooting
Lowga

VOIP Setup for D-Link DVA2800

Post by Lowga » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:47 pm

Hi,

I have recently purchased a D-Link DVA2800 Modem Router to replace a faulty Netcomm NF18ACV and I have the DSL connection up and running but can't get the VOIP service running. I have searched for Exetel VOIP setup guides for this hardware without success.

I have used many of the same settings from the Netcomm modem and still can't establish a connection. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Graham.

nilushid
Admin

Re: VOIP Setup for D-Link DVA2800

Post by nilushid » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:49 am

Lowga wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:47 pm
Hi,

I have recently purchased a D-Link DVA2800 Modem Router to replace a faulty Netcomm NF18ACV and I have the DSL connection up and running but can't get the VOIP service running. I have searched for Exetel VOIP setup guides for this hardware without success.

I have used many of the same settings from the Netcomm modem and still can't establish a connection. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Graham.
Hi Graham

We do not have a setup guide for your Dlink modem. You will need to refer to the modem manuall or contact the D-Link support desk to get help with the configuration. However, you can refer to the following link if you need more information about Exetel VoIP services.

https://exewiki.exetel.com.au/index.php?title=VoIP

If you have any further conserns, please PM your customer ID or the service number to check on this further.

Thanks

Dazzled
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: VOIP Setup for D-Link DVA2800

Post by Dazzled » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:02 pm

Here's a D-Link DVA2800 solution from another ISP's customer - http://users.on.net/~alanholder/modem/fixed.jpg

Replace the internode address with sip1.exetel.com.au. You could consider 3600 registration expiry time. Your user name is the ten digit phone number.