Voicemail to email messages cut off after 15 seconds

VOIP setup and troubleshooting
Kheng

Voicemail to email messages cut off after 15 seconds

Post by Kheng » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:42 pm

Hi there, I'm not sure where the setting is, but whenever I receive wav files as voicemail to email, there are only ever 15 seconds worth of recording.
People are telling me that they get disconnected after 15 seconds when trying to leave me a voicemail. Is there any way I can extend the maximum length of recordings?

judep
Exetel Staff

Re: Voicemail to email messages cut off after 15 seconds

Post by judep » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:43 am

Kheng wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:42 pm
Hi there, I'm not sure where the setting is, but whenever I receive wav files as voicemail to email, there are only ever 15 seconds worth of recording.
People are telling me that they get disconnected after 15 seconds when trying to leave me a voicemail. Is there any way I can extend the maximum length of recordings?
Hi Kheng,

Thank you for contacting Exetel via forums. Could you please PM your details (customer no/service no/reference) so that we could look into this issue and get back to you.

Thanks.

Kheng

Post by Kheng » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:18 am

Hi Judep,

I tried sending a PM, but it's sitting in my Outbox... I think I may have done something wrong.

DinukaW
Exetel Staff

Post by DinukaW » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:53 pm

Hi Kheng,

Could you check if you have logged in to the account. If yes, logout, close the browser and login again to DM.

Thanks.

Kheng

Post by Kheng » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:53 pm

I just logged in freshly... and tried sending another PM, but it's still sitting in my outbox.
I also tried sending a PM to DinukaW but the PM is also in my outbox. (now I have 3 PM's in my outbox!)
I have even restarted my computer (since it has been multiple days since I first sent the message)
I have just now used the Forum Email option to email to judep rather than PM... I hope it works.

nilushid
Admin

Post by nilushid » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:00 pm

Kheng wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:53 pm
I just logged in freshly... and tried sending another PM, but it's still sitting in my outbox.
I also tried sending a PM to DinukaW but the PM is also in my outbox. (now I have 3 PM's in my outbox!)
I have even restarted my computer (since it has been multiple days since I first sent the message)
I have used the Forum Email option to email to judep rather than PM... I hope it works.
Hi

That's fine. We will track your details down and get back to you asap.

Thanks

Brendona
Exetel Staff

Post by Brendona » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:05 pm

Kheng wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:53 pm
I have just now used the Forum Email option to email to judep rather than PM... I hope it works.
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for taking the call today.
As we have discussed on the phone, the query will be investigated by our L2 Engineers and you'll be notified via email with the case reference: 780584
Please feel free to reply to the same email thread if you need any further assistance regards to this matter.

Thanks.