Incoming OK, outgoing busy on all calls

VOIP setup and troubleshooting
Igortsky

Incoming OK, outgoing busy on all calls

Post by Igortsky » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:01 pm

Hi, hope someone can help me out here. I just signed my daughter up with Exetel Bundled B plan. She has an Open824RLW that I configured for her with all the Exetel settings, including the Voip ones. She can receive calls on her DID, but can't make outgoing ones. It's NOT the settings on her modem because I got her to set up an account that I'm not using with another provider and that works just fine. Could it be a problem on the Exetel side? We double-checked the password, also the account registered OK as well. We tried with the modem firewall turned off, different codec etc. Hope someone has some ideas how to solve this so she can use her included free calls.

TIA
Evert

jokiin
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: Incoming OK, outgoing busy on all calls

Post by jokiin » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:06 pm

do you have any dialplan configured in the router?

Igortsky

Post by Igortsky » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Thanks for the reply, but we got it working now. I did email Exetel with the problem, so perhaps they fixed it on their end. I got her to make sure she wasn't registered with her Exetel account and tried it on mine (I have the same modem) and it worked, so I rang her back and she just reset the profile on port 1 back to the Exetel account and it worked.

Thank You
Evert

jokiin
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by jokiin » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:04 pm

ok as long as you're up and running is all that really matters :)