Setup guide for Minitar MVA11A

VOIP setup and troubleshooting
applesplats

Setup guide for Minitar MVA11A

Post by applesplats » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:12 pm

Hey hey,
just thought i'd give a quick, rough guide for noobs like myself to setup exetel on the Minitar MVA11A - ATA device

1) After logging onto your Minitar (use your provided 'Quick Installation Guide' for this) click the 'SETUP WIZARD' on the lefthand side of the main login page.

2) 'Setup Wizard 1 - WAN Settings' - Skip this part, leaving settings as is, by clicking next.

3) 'Setup Wizard 2 - Provider Settings' - enter your details into this window as follows...

Active: On
Pre-set Provider: Disable
Provider List: User Input
Display Name: Exetel (or whatever you want to call it)
User Name: 07******** (Your DID number provided you in your setup email from exetel)
Register Name: 07******** (Your DID number provided you in your setup email from exetel)
Register Password: ******** (Your password provided you in your setup email from exetel)
Domain Server: 58.96.1.2 (the SIP server = 58.96.1.2 number provided you in your setup email from exetel)
Proxy Server: 58.96.1.2 (same sip number)
Outbound Proxy: 58.96.1.2 (same sip number)
Subscribe for MWI: Off
Dial out Indication: Off
Statis: Registered (this will change to registered once you reboot Submit and rebooet the system)

4) Click 'NEXT'

5) Click 'Save'

Whoila! The minitar should reboot, you'll have to signin again and then it should ready to use!
These settings worked well for me, but you have any problems just leave a post on this forum or on whirlpool, there are plenty of people ready to help out.

Dazzled
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: Setup guide for Minitar MVA11A

Post by Dazzled » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:21 pm

An entry for the wiki, Exetel? JMG seem to be selling plenty of these.