VOIP Charges?

VOIP setup and troubleshooting
jezmontes

VOIP Charges?

Post by jezmontes » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Hi, I read on one of these threads that the 100 free voip calls may be charged. Is that true for me if I'm on the NONPHONE Z plan? If so, what do I need to do to have the 100 calls included in my monthly subscription?

Thanks for your help

yorkhoh

Re: VOIP Charges?

Post by yorkhoh » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:19 pm

I'm surprised a staff member hasn't answered your query yet.

I'm assuming your plan had the 100 calls included when you signed up. I'm on NONPHONE-A and I have it included.

From memory, support told me I had to sign up for a voip number first. Then I had to email voip@exetel.com.au letting them know that my voip number is xxx and that I wanted that number attached to my account for the 100 free calls.

Obviously, as stated on the site, it's only for Australian "Landline" calls. Not including special numbers or 13 numbers. 18 are still free.

Sometimes my member facility page will show up a total charge for my "free" calls - just ignore it, they're free. Same with the emails they send weekly - sometimes they get it wrong and supposedly bill me for those "free" calls. Then at the end of the month, they get it correct and I am not billed/charged those 100 free calls.

Martin V
Exetel Staff

Re: VOIP Charges?

Post by Martin V » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:34 pm

Hello jezmontes,

Do you have a ticket reference you can PM me? i will check on your inquiry once you've emailed through to voip@exetel.com.au
Martin
eXeTeL Support