No incoming calls to one DID other DID OK

VOIP setup and troubleshooting
egort

No incoming calls to one DID other DID OK

Post by egort » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:32 pm

This only started today. The DID I use at home does not receive incoming calls, but rings out OK. The DID I use for my mobile VoIP works fine for incoming and outgoing calls.
I tried the home DID on the mobile, and it doesn't work on that for incoming either. I wonder if someone would look into this for me please.

Evert

Ps. I can send a PM with my details.

Dazzled
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: No incoming calls to one DID other DID OK

Post by Dazzled » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:41 pm

It is possible to bar/unbar calls in either direction, see https://www.exetel.com.au/members/voip_ ... ervice.php, "Configure" button. It might be worth giving that a go while you wait for a staff member to come along and look at it.

Igortsky

Post by Igortsky » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:28 pm

I've already checked that and the only call barring I have is for international calls.

Evert

jokiin
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by jokiin » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:27 am

Igortsky wrote:I've already checked that and the only call barring I have is for international calls.

Evert
best thing to do is open a support ticket so it can be looked into thoroughly

IanS

Post by IanS » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 am

I had a similar thing yesterday with one of my DIDs. I could ring out OK, but when I tried to call the DID I got a ring signal, but the VoIP phone didn't ring.

Checking the phone logs in the Billion, I could see the outgoing calls, but there was no answered or missed calls in the log. It was like there was another ATA/softphone registered to my service & it was ringing there.

I ended up changing the VoIP password in the user facilities & in the Billion modem, rebooted the modem & I could ring in

Igortsky

SOLVED Re: No incoming calls to one DID other DID OK

Post by Igortsky » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Sorry all, found the problem. Running Elastix, and this trunk has been working well up until a couple of days ago. It turns out I had to change the context setting in "USER Context" from "sipout" to "from-trunk".

Evert