Divert On Busy / No Answer to Voicemail VOIP Broken, Failed

VOIP setup and troubleshooting
bbqbruce

Divert On Busy / No Answer to Voicemail VOIP Broken, Failed

Post by bbqbruce » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:44 am

The Divert On Busy / No Answer to Voicemail VOIP Functionality is broken, failed, has not been working for several days. The same problem applies to multiple VOIP numbers.

As a test, I set up XLite and 024017xxxx as my number, and set the divert to voicemail at 10 seconds. Made a test inbound call to this number, and then after 10 seconds the call just disconnects. It does NOT go to voice mail like it used since approx 7 days ago. Also if I use DNo-Not-Disturb function of Xlite, inbound calls simpy do not connect, they dont go to voicemail.

Help Please

Klaas

Re: Divert On Busy / No Answer to Voicemail VOIP Broken, Fai

Post by Klaas » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:05 pm

Hmm, my VoIP number is doing the same - it's been on divert to voicemail for ages, and I ususally get the answering message when my client isn't registered - now it's just either coming up disconnected tones, or hanging up straightaway.

bbqbruce

Post by bbqbruce » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:10 pm

Yes, I get the same. If my VOIP Client was disconnected, customers would get Voicemail and come through as an email, but I have not had inbound messages from customers now for quite some days. Perhaps even a week+.

HELP Please, Exetel Staff, as this looks to be a systems / facilities issue, not just one user config.

bbqbruce

Post by bbqbruce » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Exetel staff currently working on the case. But they claim so far all is ok. I get complete opposite results to them. Is this usual ?

pasanm

Post by pasanm » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:33 pm

bbqbruce wrote:Exetel staff currently working on the case. But they claim so far all is ok. I get complete opposite results to them. Is this usual ?

The problem has been fixed.

divert to voicemail is working now.

Klaas

Post by Klaas » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:01 am

Seems to be okay now.

Thanks