VOIP Add on packs

VOIP setup and troubleshooting
barryron

VOIP Add on packs

Post by barryron » Sat May 07, 2011 4:25 pm

The place in the User Facilities where I used to be able to turn the VOIP Add on packs on or off seems to have disappeared. Could somebody help me. Thank you.

JanakaDS
Exetel Staff

Re: VOIP Add on packs

Post by JanakaDS » Sat May 07, 2011 5:41 pm

barryron wrote:The place in the User Facilities where I used to be able to turn the VOIP Add on packs on or off seems to have disappeared. Could somebody help me. Thank you.
As you've posted this through a different service, I'm unable to locate your record in our Database. Would you please email residentialsupport@exetel.com.au with your service number and the URL of this forum post so we can have a look in to this matter?

sable

Post by sable » Sat May 07, 2011 6:36 pm

barryron wrote:The place in the User Facilities where I used to be able to turn the VOIP Add on packs on or off seems to have disappeared. Could somebody help me. Thank you.
Log In to your members facility, on the left hand menu, go to Order Services/VoIP, use the tab "Order VoIP Add- on services.

Or go to Manage Services/VoIP, use tab Cancel VoIP Pack.

barryron

Post by barryron » Sat May 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Hi, I should have mentioned that I use a non Exetel provider for ADSL but still subscribe to Exetel VOIP and HSPA and Exetel mobiles. I can no longer use my service number to access my member facilities but do so via my HSPA accounts.

shoner

Post by shoner » Mon May 09, 2011 12:15 pm

barryron wrote: I can no longer use my service number to access my member facilities but do so via my HSPA accounts.
This is correct. Since you do not have an ADSL service anymore it is only logical that the member's facility for the ADSL service be disabled. Now you should use you HSPA login details to use the member's facility. If you have any issues in login in please PM me your HSPA service details.
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

peterh_oz

Post by peterh_oz » Wed May 11, 2011 12:40 am

Why cant you have a single Residential login?

thejeg

Post by thejeg » Wed May 11, 2011 4:45 am

peterh_oz wrote:Why cant you have a single Residential login?

There is a single log in for you under https://www.exetel.com.au/members/home.php

User credentials has been forwarded in a separate email

barryron

Post by barryron » Thu May 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Here I am again. I've sent emails to residential support and to residential sales and i can't seem to make them understand, that I can't access VOIP add ons from the HSPA log on web page. I can no longer access the ADSL log on page because I am not an ADSL customer. I have to login with my HSPA number. It is a diferent log in page to ADSL.Can anybody help?

thejeg

Post by thejeg » Tue May 24, 2011 1:15 am

barryron wrote:Here I am again. I've sent emails to residential support and to residential sales and i can't seem to make them understand, that I can't access VOIP add ons from the HSPA log on web page. I can no longer access the ADSL log on page because I am not an ADSL customer. I have to login with my HSPA number. It is a diferent log in page to ADSL.Can anybody help?

Please PM me or alternatively email me thejeg@exetel.com.au your service details enabling me to have a look at this....

barryron

Post by barryron » Mon May 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Thank you all. I have been informed by Exetel Sales that because i no longer have ADSL I am not entitled to VOIP add on packs.

thomashouseman

Post by thomashouseman » Tue May 31, 2011 8:44 am

barryron wrote:Thank you all. I have been informed by Exetel Sales that because i no longer have ADSL I am not entitled to VOIP add on packs.
That's a bit silly as ForumAdmin regularly comments on how good his VOIP / MOIP works for him. Surely Exetel can work on getting this option added for you?

melanieb
Exetel Staff

Post by melanieb » Tue May 31, 2011 9:31 am

thomashouseman wrote:
barryron wrote:Thank you all. I have been informed by Exetel Sales that because i no longer have ADSL I am not entitled to VOIP add on packs.
That's a bit silly as ForumAdmin regularly comments on how good his VOIP / MOIP works for him. Surely Exetel can work on getting this option added for you?
Hi There,

we of course would really like to help, however we only offer VoIP to our customers that have an ADSL, MBB or Mobile product. the reason for this is to prevent any incidences of fraud.

Melanie

thomashouseman

Post by thomashouseman » Tue May 31, 2011 9:40 am

He has an Exetel HSPA MBB product. See : viewtopic.php?f=58&t=38011&p=291891#p290739

shoner

Post by shoner » Tue May 31, 2011 9:50 am

Hey barryron, have you Pm'ed Theje your service details? If you have not, could you PM me the details?
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal