Brisbane DID

VOIP setup and troubleshooting
thecraw

Brisbane DID

Post by thecraw » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:35 am

Hi

I noticed there are only platinum and gold Brisbane DID available and none available in the normal DID section. Do you know when they will be available ?

Also what difference is there in a gold and platinum DID ? I notice there are extra charges for these but could not see a difference in call charges etc ?

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Re: Brisbane DID

Post by ShaminG » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:18 am

I noticed there are only platinum and gold Brisbane DID available and none available in the normal DID section. Do you know when they will be available ?
The availability of VoIP DIDs depends on the pool of numbers we receive from the wholesale carrier. There is one Brisbane DID available at this moment.
Also what difference is there in a gold and platinum DID ? I notice there are extra charges for these but could not see a difference in call charges etc ?
It's the same call charges. These are selected numbers, that would be easier to remember as most are ending with 'Zeros' or have a pattern. :)

thecraw

Post by thecraw » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:57 pm

Ahh thanks :)

I was enquiring for my parents who it looks like you guys just allocated the one Brisbane DID to today. Thanks !

I now have them up and running on VOIP...which for 77 yr olds is a change for them...they cant understand why its so cheap and mum being English is paying 2c/min to London..and free calls too us with Exetel voip as well :)

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Post by ShaminG » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:02 am

I now have them up and running on VOIP...which for 77 yr olds is a change for them...they cant understand why its so cheap and mum being English is paying 2c/min to London..and free calls too us with Exetel voip as well :)
Glad to hear you got them up and running already :D