Problem with VoIP Value Pack Usage

VOIP setup and troubleshooting
IanS

Problem with VoIP Value Pack Usage

Post by IanS » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Just checked a friends VoIP usage & noted their VP6 (110 mins of VoIP to mobile calls) states they've made 28 calls totalling 70.2 mins & they have 39 mins free still remaining.

In the call summary section they have been charged $1.77 for mobile calls. Is there a problem with the VP meter?
Attachments
VP6 Call Usage.PNG
VP6 Call Usage.PNG (30.05 KiB) Viewed 1032 times
Last edited by IanS on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PM

Re: Problem with VoIP Value Pack Usage

Post by PM » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:57 am

Hi Ian,
Well done for hiding the last 4 digits of the service number in your screen dump. Problem is, below is the full number next to VOIP Usage For...
Can't think of an issue arising, but obviously your were trying to hide the number.

;-)

IanS

Post by IanS » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:15 pm

PM wrote:Hi Ian,
Well done for hiding the last 4 digits of the service number in your screen dump. Problem is, below is the full number next to VOIP Usage For...
Can't think of an issue arising, but obviously your were trying to hide the number.

;-)
Thanks PM, have fixed the other phone #, but their mobile usage is now upto $3.11 WITH 33 minutes of free calls remaining!!!

I shouldn't have to check all of my friends Exetel accounts for billing/usage issues, if the programmers at Exetel checked their code for the correct output. Hopefully this post will get noticed before the EOM billing run or I'm sure my friends will dispute their bill.

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Post by stevecJ » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:36 am

IanS wrote:
PM wrote:Hi Ian,

;-)
Thanks PM, have fixed the other phone #, but their mobile usage is now upto $3.11 WITH 33 minutes of free calls remaining!!!

I shouldn't have to check all of my friends Exetel accounts for billing/usage issues, if the programmers at Exetel checked their code for the correct output. Hopefully this post will get noticed before the EOM billing run or I'm sure my friends will dispute their bill.
Hi IanS,

Could you please send your friend's service number to residentialsupport@exetel.com.au, so we can check on this for you :?:
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================