VOIP RV plans

VOIP setup and troubleshooting
Surfn Chick

VOIP RV plans

Post by Surfn Chick » Tue May 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Could the forum please confirm or answer:

The RV5 plan for example includes 60 calls and every call over and above the 60 calls is charged at .10cents for landline or to mobile .25 cents?

Are we still able to apply for the VP plans or is that something that will be removed from our member's facility?

If not, why did I have to change from a VP plan to an RV plan?

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Re: VOIP RV plans

Post by rukshani » Tue May 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Surfn Chick wrote:Could the forum please confirm or answer:

The RV5 plan for example includes 60 calls and every call over and above the 60 calls is charged at .10cents for landline or to mobile .25 cents?

Are we still able to apply for the VP plans or is that something that will be removed from our member's facility?

An Exetel sales representative will shortly advise you on this.

remosha
Exetel Staff

Re: VOIP RV plans

Post by remosha » Tue May 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Surfn Chick wrote:Could the forum please confirm or answer:

Once you reach the monthly allowance of the RV5 plan, you'll be charged at a rate of 10cents for landlines within Australia and 25 cents per minute for mobiles.

You are still able to sign up for VoIP add -on packs. However, the VoIP 0 plan is no longer offered.