Cannot Get Call Forward To Work, & Called ID Get Passed On?

VOIP setup and troubleshooting
ant333

Cannot Get Call Forward To Work, & Called ID Get Passed On?

Post by ant333 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:06 pm

Hello all,

So, in the VOIP setup in the member area, i've got call forward set to forward from my voip number to my mobile after 20 seconds.

No matter what i do, it doesn't work. Voicemail is set to active. Forward set to 20 seconds. Mobile number entered. It just doesn't forward. Just rings out...

I Can make it work if i tell my modem to call forward, but this doesn't pass on the caller ID, it just sends the VOIP Number caller ID, understandably as it's using the VOIP Number to call out to the mobile.

How the hell do i get the members area call forward to actually work, and does it pass on the Caller ID of the original caller?

Thanks,

Anthony.

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Re: Cannot Get Call Forward To Work, & Called ID Get Passed

Post by stevecJ » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:55 pm

ant333 wrote:Hello all,

So, in the VOIP setup in the member area, i've got call forward set to forward from my voip number to my mobile after 20 seconds.

No matter what i do, it doesn't work. Voicemail is set to active. Forward set to 20 seconds. Mobile number entered. It just doesn't forward. Just rings out...

I Can make it work if i tell my modem to call forward, but this doesn't pass on the caller ID, it just sends the VOIP Number caller ID, understandably as it's using the VOIP Number to call out to the mobile.

How the hell do i get the members area call forward to actually work, and does it pass on the Caller ID of the original caller?

Thanks,

Anthony.
Hi Anthony,

Could you please PM me or email residentialsupport@exetel.com.au with your voip number so that we could look in to this for you ?
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================