Change VoIP number

VOIP setup and troubleshooting
Tafkam

Change VoIP number

Post by Tafkam » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:17 pm

Is it possible to change my VoIP number? I deliberately got a QLD one while my kids were living in QLD, but now they're back in NSW, and the QLD number sometimes causes problems when I ring people. They think it's weird when I ring for an appointment or something and they see a QLD number. I'm getting sick of explaining. I wold rather just have a NSW number if possible.

Nathanael S
Exetel Staff

Re: Change VoIP number

Post by Nathanael S » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:07 am

Tafkam wrote:Is it possible to change my VoIP number? I deliberately got a QLD one while my kids were living in QLD, but now they're back in NSW, and the QLD number sometimes causes problems when I ring people. They think it's weird when I ring for an appointment or something and they see a QLD number. I'm getting sick of explaining. I wold rather just have a NSW number if possible.
Hi Sir,

Kindly advise us what your VOIP number is so that we can advise you accordingly.

Regards,
Nathan

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:40 am

Tafkam wrote:Is it possible to change my VoIP number? I deliberately got a QLD one while my kids were living in QLD, but now they're back in NSW, and the QLD number sometimes causes problems when I ring people. They think it's weird when I ring for an appointment or something and they see a QLD number. I'm getting sick of explaining. I wold rather just have a NSW number if possible.
If you have members portal access, you may login and check for the availability of NSW number. If available what you requires, you may first delete the current voip number and order a new number from the relevant state. You can contact our sales department on 0280301000 / 1300788141 and get further assistance on this.

Tafkam

Post by Tafkam » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:06 am

Thanks, I will call :)