No incoming VoIP connections

VOIP setup and troubleshooting
Mort

No incoming VoIP connections

Post by Mort » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:41 pm

Greetings,

Sometime in the last week we noticed that no incoming calls are working. Outbound calls work, and the ATA shows connected and "Registered", but incoming calls just go to the Exetel voicemail system and the VoIP ATA doesn't even seem to see it at all.

I've tried to swap the Billion modem I was using for VoIP to a Cisco ATA, but the same results. Outbound is fine, but no inbound calls.

Are there status checks on the members page or other checks I can do?
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

himarshaj
Exetel Staff

Re: No incoming VoIP connections

Post by himarshaj » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:30 pm

Can you send me a PM by including your VOIP number and I will check this for you ?

Mort

Post by Mort » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:15 pm

Thanks, PM sent.
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

Mort

Post by Mort » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:56 am

Hi, following up to see if there was anything more you needed to help on this, or if there something else I can do or check?

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:58 pm

Mort wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:56 am
Hi, following up to see if there was anything more you needed to help on this, or if there something else I can do or check?
We are currently investigating this and we have planned to contact you tomorrow for further troubleshooting. I have arranged one of the engineers to contact you tomorrow. Your ticket reference number is 14569742.

Mort

Post by Mort » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:02 am

Thank you.