Porting out of Exetel

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
minhalee

Porting out of Exetel

Post by minhalee » Tue May 12, 2020 2:14 pm

Hello Exetel staff,

I am porting my number out from Exetel. It says I need my account number. But there is pretty much no way to find my account number. I could not find it so I already emailed Exetel staff for my account number and they gave me some number but porting with the number was not successful. It is so frustrating that porting out is so difficult and I already failed three times, using different numbers each time (account ID on exetel site, customer ID on invoices, number I got from exetel staff after email).

I actually already PMed a Exetel Staff member about this but he/she has not replied yet so I was wondering if I needed to make a forum post...

Thanks,
Minha

KavindaS
Exetel Staff

Re: Porting out of Exetel

Post by KavindaS » Fri May 15, 2020 6:56 pm

minhalee wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 2:14 pm
Hello Exetel staff,

I am porting my number out from Exetel. It says I need my account number. But there is pretty much no way to find my account number. I could not find it so I already emailed Exetel staff for my account number and they gave me some number but porting with the number was not successful. It is so frustrating that porting out is so difficult and I already failed three times, using different numbers each time (account ID on exetel site, customer ID on invoices, number I got from exetel staff after email).

I actually already PMed a Exetel Staff member about this but he/she has not replied yet so I was wondering if I needed to make a forum post...

Thanks,
Minha
Hi Minha,

I've checked the previous ticket ref#17183090 of our provisioning department, as per to the PMd mobile service number from you.

Provided account number by them on 04th May is the correct one according to the available system records. I got them to check today and confirmed no port-out request had come to their end. Therefore, I'll be escalating the ticket with provisioning and reply to you via the same ticket.