Mobile Per Min Plans - Included Calls in Access

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
mastcell

Mobile Per Min Plans - Included Calls in Access

Post by mastcell » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:53 am

I am confused about the meaning of 'Included Calls In Access' for the Mobile Per Min Plans. This phrase is visible when I go into the web site to Order Mobile Services, via Members Facilities.

Take for example Mobile 2 plan, which has a Monthly Access Charge of $5.00, but the next column says the Included Calls in Access is also $5.00. Does this indicate that there is a $5 call credit per month, ie, if one spent $20 that month on call charges, only $15 is payable?

So far, I have been billed for all the call charges. I just want to know what is the meaning of this 'Included Calls in Access' and how does it work.

Thanks in advance.
MC

cubic

Re: Mobile Per Min Plans - Included Calls in Access

Post by cubic » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:03 am

mastcell wrote:Does this indicate that there is a $5 call credit per month, ie, if one spent $20 that month on call charges, only $15 is payable?
In a sense. You could say that it would be $15 of call charges + the $5 access charge making a total of $20. Or you could say that you're paying $20 for $20 worth of calls. In effect you're simply paying for the calls you make at very reasonable rates, and you can choose the option of reduced call rates by committing to a certain minimum monthly spend - a clear and fair system in comparison with most.
...the term 'Future Perfect' has been abandoned since it was discovered not to be - Douglas Adams

JasonM

Re: Mobile Per Min Plans - Included Calls in Access

Post by JasonM » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:01 pm

If you are on the Mobile 2 plan, and make $3.20 worth of calls, your bill would be $5.
If you are on the Mobile 2 plan, and make $25.00 worth of cals, your bill would be $25.
It's got a $5 minimum spend, and the reduced call rates reflect this.