Exetel vodafone to exetel optus charges

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
Peety

Exetel vodafone to exetel optus charges

Post by Peety » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:23 pm

hi all,
i recently received an email from exetel stating that if i changed from my current exetel vodafone mobile plan to a exetel optus plan id get free sim activation ($20) and the first month of my plan free ($19 cap plan).
so it being a good deal because of free activation and month free plan, i changed, but as i expected i got charged for both already... who do i contact to get this sorted? (i assume exetel billing) or is there some nice forum admin who can sort this out for me ;).
thanks in advance, Matt

samarium

Re: Exetel vodafone to exetel optus charges

Post by samarium » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Open a case with billing.

Dazzled
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by Dazzled » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:57 pm

As Samararium advised. The admins have to obey the forum rules. Billing matters have to be emailed to billing@exetel.com.au.

It's important for any business to maintain auditable records for cash flow, hence the rule.

thomashouseman

Post by thomashouseman » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Same thing happened to me (x2). The wife's mobile and mine.

Hopefully someone from Exetel can advise us here on the forum how it will be dealt with as I'm sure there are many others out there looking for a similar answer.

Something like: The 1st monthly charge and $20 will be deducted from April's invoice...

This would save many emails to billing.

T.

thomashouseman

Post by thomashouseman » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:33 am

thomashouseman wrote:Same thing happened to me (x2). The wife's mobile and mine.

Hopefully someone from Exetel can advise us here on the forum how it will be dealt with as I'm sure there are many others out there looking for a similar answer.

Something like: The 1st monthly charge and $20 will be deducted from April's invoice...

This would save many emails to billing.

T.
Ok, as a follow-up. For anyone experiencing the same situation, logging a call/case through to billing resulted in a quick refund to my Credit Card.

Nice work Exetel.