Mobile 1 plan change

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
shoner

Re: Mobile 1 plan change

Post by shoner » Mon May 16, 2011 1:32 pm

kudabird wrote:I haven't recieved a response to my last post or from private message. I finished up logging a support ticket to billing and this also hasn't been answered. Ticket number is 3971216. Could someone please follow this up. Questions are pro-rata billing for port from Mobile-1 to Mobile-A when first month was to be free. Also appears that I'm being charged for Exetel-Exetel calls/sms. Thanks.
Will get someone from billing to reply to you.
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

kudabird

Post by kudabird » Fri May 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Hello shoner. I've not had a reply from billing explaining the billing issues with the phones since porting. Could you or someone check my ticket please? Thanks, Andrew.

shoner

Post by shoner » Fri May 20, 2011 3:49 pm

kudabird wrote:Hello shoner. I've not had a reply from billing explaining the billing issues with the phones since porting. Could you or someone check my ticket please? Thanks, Andrew.
The billing issues are being investigated. Once a update is available billing will respond to your email. At the moment we are unable give you a time frame.

Log a fault ticket Here
Exetel Support Portal

kudabird

Post by kudabird » Wed May 25, 2011 8:57 am

I've added some further information to my billing ticket regarding different billing totals depending on whether I view via the HSPA page or the linked ADSL page. It's now been a month trying to get the 4 phones ported from Mobile 1 to Mobile A and billing and web pages corrected. It would obviously be better to have this resolved before end of month billing.

Shoner, do you think you can take a look at the ticket and help to move it along? You helped previously when the SIM were delayed. The member web page anomolies still exist today so if you need screen captures I can send if support/billing can't access a specific users member page; let me know. Thanks.

shoner

Post by shoner » Wed May 25, 2011 10:08 am

kudabird wrote:I've added some further information to my billing ticket regarding different billing totals depending on whether I view via the HSPA page or the linked ADSL page. It's now been a month trying to get the 4 phones ported from Mobile 1 to Mobile A and billing and web pages corrected. It would obviously be better to have this resolved before end of month billing.

Shoner, do you think you can take a look at the ticket and help to move it along? You helped previously when the SIM were delayed. The member web page anomolies still exist today so if you need screen captures I can send if support/billing can't access a specific users member page; let me know. Thanks.
Thank you for the info ill have a look at this.

Log a fault ticket Here
Exetel Support Portal