Page 5 of 7

Re: July Z* mobile specials

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:24 am
by nihonjin
I may have missed this but just want to confirm. Do these new Z mobile specials allow make international calls from the included cap or is it charged separately.

Also does the exetel to exetel included cap include any other mobile using the same network ie exetel to virgin, or exetel to optus.

thanks.

Re: July Z* mobile specials

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:48 pm
by remosha
nihonjin wrote:I may have missed this but just want to confirm. Do these new Z mobile specials allow make international calls from the included cap or is it charged separately.

Also does the exetel to exetel included cap include any other mobile using the same network ie exetel to virgin, or exetel to optus.

thanks.

1) International call inclusion depends on the plan that you sign up for. With the Z39 plan you get $100 worth of international calls. You may login to your Exetel Members Facilities > Order Services > Mobile in order to check Z plan information.

2) Exetel to Exetel call value only includes calls from an Exetel mobile to another Exetel mobile offered via the Optus Network.

Re: July Z* mobile specials

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:26 pm
by s.lim
im trying to port my CAP35 to Z15, however the member facilities is charging me $100 to change my plan??

Re: July Z* mobile specials

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:16 pm
by EromalR
s.lim wrote:im trying to port my CAP35 to Z15, however the member facilities is charging me $100 to change my plan??
Yes you have to refer to the charges according to members facilities.

Re: July Z* mobile specials

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:46 pm
by gragre
I've looked and don't see any mention of international mobile calls on, say, the Z15 plan.

Re: July Z* mobile specials

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:45 pm
by EromalR
gragre wrote:I've looked and don't see any mention of international mobile calls on, say, the Z15 plan.
Please refer to http://www.exetel.com.au/mobile_pricing ... tional.php for international call charges

Re: July Z* mobile specials

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:10 pm
by gragre
Excellent, thanks EromalR.

Re: July Z* mobile specials

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:39 am
by pssturges
Hi,

Just a couple of quick question that I'm sure I know the answers to, but just want to confirm before I move forward.

I see that the z plans are now available through the members facility under the "change plan" section, however there is far less detail there than in the "order services" section. I assume they are exactly the same plans as far as call inclusions etc?

Secondly, I assume that if I transfer from a cap 19 to a z plan it will all just be handled at the exetel end and will not require a new sim?

Cheers
Phil

Re: July Z* mobile specials

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:24 pm
by EromalR
pssturges wrote:Hi,

Just a couple of quick question that I'm sure I know the answers to, but just want to confirm before I move forward.

I see that the z plans are now available through the members facility under the "change plan" section, however there is far less detail there than in the "order services" section. I assume they are exactly the same plans as far as call inclusions etc?

Secondly, I assume that if I transfer from a cap 19 to a z plan it will all just be handled at the exetel end and will not require a new sim?

Cheers
Phil
I see that the z plans are now available through the members facility under the "change plan" section, however there is far less detail there than in the "order services" section. I assume they are exactly the same plans as far as call inclusions etc?
- Yes as far as the plan name is the same

Secondly, I assume that if I transfer from a cap 19 to a z plan it will all just be handled at the exetel end and will not require a new sim?
- A new SIM will not be sent

Re: July Z* mobile specials

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:06 am
by user8080
Anyone know the average Port time from Telstra to one of these Z plans? I have been almost 2 and a half days of waiting now. I thought it would be quicker.

Re: July Z* mobile specials

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:22 pm
by rukshani
user8080 wrote:Anyone know the average Port time from Telstra to one of these Z plans? I have been almost 2 and a half days of waiting now. I thought it would be quicker.
From the time you submit the activation through the members area it should take no longer than 15 minutes to 4 hours.

Please PM me your service number and I will take a look in to what is causing the delay.

Re: July Z* mobile specials

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:00 pm
by shinryoku
remosha wrote:
bnl wrote:My partner and I are considering switching to one of the July special Exetel Z* plans, probably Z15. We are current Exetel ADSL customers, the service is in her name and I'm listed as an authorised representative. Both of us would require number porting (Optus prepaid and Vodafone postpaid). Can we both get a Z* plan or just my partner (the ADSL service is in her name)?
Both mobile numbers could be ported to Z plans offered via Exetel. However, ownership will be under the ADSL account holder's name.
Just to clarify on this, if my family member wants to take advantage of the Z plans, it'll need to be done via my ADSL members facility, but I'll enter their applicant address and driver's license/DOB etc?

Also they will be porting their prepaid service so I just enter their DOB in the Account Number field?

Re: July Z* mobile specials

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:28 pm
by user8080
rukshani wrote:
user8080 wrote:Anyone know the average Port time from Telstra to one of these Z plans? I have been almost 2 and a half days of waiting now. I thought it would be quicker.
From the time you submit the activation through the members area it should take no longer than 15 minutes to 4 hours.

Please PM me your service number and I will take a look in to what is causing the delay.

All ported now. Turns out Telstra weren't being the easiest with releasing my number. Chris from provisioning ended up helping me sort it out.

Re: July Z* mobile specials

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:18 pm
by remosha
shinryoku wrote:
remosha wrote:
bnl wrote:My partner and I are considering switching to one of the July special Exetel Z* plans, probably Z15. We are current Exetel ADSL customers, the service is in her name and I'm listed as an authorised representative. Both of us would require number porting (Optus prepaid and Vodafone postpaid). Can we both get a Z* plan or just my partner (the ADSL service is in her name)?
Both mobile numbers could be ported to Z plans offered via Exetel. However, ownership will be under the ADSL account holder's name.
Just to clarify on this, if my family member wants to take advantage of the Z plans, it'll need to be done via my ADSL members facility, but I'll enter their applicant address and driver's license/DOB etc?

Also they will be porting their prepaid service so I just enter their DOB in the Account Number field?
You may enter your address information.

Since it's a pre-paid connection, please make sure to enter the mobile account holder's DOB in the account number field.

Re: July Z* mobile specials

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:34 pm
by whoknows
I am a current exetel ADSL and mobile customer. For each CAP plan I have I receive a $10 discount of my ADSL charge.
If I convert a CAP plan to a Z plan as now seems possible, do I keep the $10 discount?
It would help if this sort of detail could be clear on the change-plan page as it is a significant factor in comparing prices.

Thanks.