Is exetel going to offer Home zone"

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
majones

Re: Is exetel going to offer Home zone"

Post by majones » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:09 am

We are working along with our development team to make this available for our customers, hopefully within next 2,3 months time period.
Hi Exetel,

Just wondering how your development team is progressing? (Since it is now into the 2 months time period)

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Post by stevecJ » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:59 pm

majones wrote:
We are working along with our development team to make this available for our customers, hopefully within next 2,3 months time period.
Hi Exetel,

Just wondering how your development team is progressing? (Since it is now into the 2 months time period)
Hi,

This is still in progress and probably it'll be available within next 2-3 weeks.
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

taphan

Post by taphan » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:40 pm

stevecJ wrote:
majones wrote:
Hi Exetel,

Hi,

This is still in progress and probably it'll be available within next 2-3 weeks.
Hi stevecJ/Exetel,
Is Exetel ready to offer the Home Zone device yet? My Optus reception at home requires improvement! (I already have the device but am unable to add Exetel Optus numbers).

shoner

Post by shoner » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:46 am

taphan wrote: Hi stevecJ/Exetel,
Is Exetel ready to offer the Home Zone device yet? My Optus reception at home requires improvement! (I already have the device but am unable to add Exetel Optus numbers).
This is still in progress, once we are ready to launch the product it will be mentioned in the monthly news letter.
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

Steves

Post by Steves » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:20 am

shoner wrote:
taphan wrote: Hi stevecJ/Exetel,
This is still in progress, once we are ready to launch the product it will be mentioned in the monthly news letter.
I take it this means it will be at least November before ready, or are we talking longer?

shoner

Post by shoner » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:46 pm

This service is still in planning with no ETA.
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

jabez

Post by jabez » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:56 pm

shoner wrote:This service is still in planning with no ETA.
Hi how is this progressing?
We're in a fringe area & I've spoken to Optus who recommended getting one.

Many Thanks

kushanw
Exetel Staff

Post by kushanw » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:52 pm

hi jabez,

This service is still in planning and currently no ETA.

ozkidzez91

Post by ozkidzez91 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:02 am

Feel for all of you with low coverage, was in that boat for a while. Optus decided to be a bro and put up a new tower around 500m from my house though, so full signal all the time. Sorry to make you guys jealous. :twisted:

jabez

Post by jabez » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:31 pm

kushanw wrote:This service is still in planning and currently no ETA.
Hi folks

I'm following up on the Home Zone schedule. I know I'm not the only one with an Optus mobile in a 'black spot' and would really apprecaite Exetel expediting this solution.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:43 pm

jabez wrote:
kushanw wrote:This service is still in planning and currently no ETA.
Hi folks

I'm following up on the Home Zone schedule. I know I'm not the only one with an Optus mobile in a 'black spot' and would really apprecaite Exetel expediting this solution.
Unfortunately i still have the same answer as no ETA

Steves

Post by Steves » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:15 pm

It has now been over a year and a half since this question was first asked, surely there has been some progress? if not why not be proactive and do something about it not just answer with no ETA? I don't think I am the only one with a reception issue and would like to get other members of my Family over to Exetel mobile but am just laughed at when I cannot receive a call in the lounge and need to venture outside to do so.

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Post by stevecJ » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Steves wrote:It has now been over a year and a half since this question was first asked, surely there has been some progress? if not why not be proactive and do something about it not just answer with no ETA? I don't think I am the only one with a reception issue and would like to get other members of my Family over to Exetel mobile but am just laughed at when I cannot receive a call in the lounge and need to venture outside to do so.
HI,

I will check on this further with the management and let you know the out come.
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

thejeg

Post by thejeg » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:26 am

Steves wrote:It has now been over a year and a half since this question was first asked, surely there has been some progress? if not why not be proactive and do something about it not just answer with no ETA? I don't think I am the only one with a reception issue and would like to get other members of my Family over to Exetel mobile but am just laughed at when I cannot receive a call in the lounge and need to venture outside to do so.
I'm sorry to hear your experience with regards to mobile reception in your area but please be informed that the development on this product will not be continuing at this time as criteria were not met.