Mobile account number

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
shjbrown

Mobile account number

Post by shjbrown » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:58 pm

Hi,

I need my mobile account number for an outgoing port from Exetel. Where do I find it? I have DSL and a home phone as well. Is it the 02001xxxxx number (which is not any of my phone numbers) that is my overall login ?

-Simon

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Re: Mobile account number

Post by stevecJ » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:18 pm

shjbrown wrote:Hi,

I need my mobile account number for an outgoing port from Exetel. Where do I find it? I have DSL and a home phone as well. Is it the 02001xxxxx number (which is not any of my phone numbers) that is my overall login ?

-Simon
Dear Simon,

Could you please PM me the mobile number which you need the account number :?:
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Post by stevecJ » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:14 pm

shjbrown wrote:Hi,

-Simon
It appears that one of my colleague has already sent you the requested account numbers. Please let me know if you require any further information. :)

Please keep this number for future reference #4497063.
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

kudabird

Post by kudabird » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Hello. Appologies for stealing your thread but I've just ported out 2 of our 4 mobiles as these were very low usage (a couple of calls only per month) and not worth continuning the minimum monthly spend on these. Do I need to advise Exetel of this or is it automatic as part of the port out process, as well as partial credit of the months (October) fee since the port out?

AzwanM
Exetel Staff

Post by AzwanM » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:49 pm

kudabird wrote:Hello. Appologies for stealing your thread but I've just ported out 2 of our 4 mobiles as these were very low usage (a couple of calls only per month) and not worth continuning the minimum monthly spend on these. Do I need to advise Exetel of this or is it automatic as part of the port out process, as well as partial credit of the months (October) fee since the port out?
We have sent you an e-mail with the response to your inquiry via (Ticket ID: 4497710). Please reply to that e-mail if you require further assistance