MAJOR MAJOR BILLING ISSUES ON ALL MOBILLE PLANS

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
Gob

MAJOR MAJOR BILLING ISSUES ON ALL MOBILLE PLANS

Post by Gob » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:08 pm

I can't be the only one that has these problems ( I will explain below) and as such Everyone that a mobile plan is most likely being billed more and in some way more than they should be.
PLEASE READ!

I ordered 2, Z39 plans for myself and Wife and a X35 for a close friend.
Since getting setup on these plans I have found multiple big billing issues.
Now despite sending a support ticket in to Billing they seem to be sitting on their hands hoping this will go away.
I'll now try to list the issues in detail.

1. On the 2, Z39 Plans There is no calls being logged for Exetel to Exetel free call included section.
However theses calls are being recorded in the standard call logs as a regular chargeable mobile call.

2. MMS messages on the Z39 plan are supposed to be included, however on my account I am being charged $0.50 per MMS, extra for them.

3. 1900 Barring Does Not work at least it's not on the X35 plan. Even though in the Control panel it says it is set to $0.00 be default.
However in the instructions on the Barring page it is totally Contradictory as to whether it will work or not.
"If after requesting Premium SMS to be blocked you continue to use Premium SMS you will be charged for these messages."
I'm confused. If you set it to $0.00, or leave it at the Default of $0.00, does this not mean you can not use the services, and or any call attempt just fails to go through?

4. The X35 plan, when it was originally setup was billing my friend for all calls to 13/1300/1800. This has now been fixed. Thank you. However, Billing department, it would have been nice if you have notified me accordingly as asked.

5. Actual Calls recorded verses Call Summary displayed at the top of the page, Do Not equal each other.
For example. My call Summary tells me I have Used 483 Minutes at a Value of $483.00. 1517 Minutes Remaining. ($1.00 a minute apparently. This also does not appear to really add up correctly but have not as yet gone this far in to it. May have too yet.)
However, my Actual Call logs which includes All Calls, including SMS Retrievals, MMS's etc. Adds up too $137.21

Now I have sent in support tickets for most of these issues over a week ago and as yet am still waiting for responses and/or fixes to be made.
Ticket numbers, #4592318 and #4601555

Would someone from Exetel Please look in to these issues and get them resolved. As it's also now coming to the end of the month I do not wish to be charged for things that are supposed to be included in the plans. Thank you.

John

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Re: MAJOR MAJOR BILLING ISSUES ON ALL MOBILLE PLANS

Post by rukshani » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:14 pm

Gob wrote:I can't be the only one that has these problems ( I will explain below) and as such Everyone that a mobile plan is most likely being billed more and in some way more than they should be.
PLEASE READ!

Now despite sending a support ticket in to Billing they seem to be sitting on their hands hoping this will go away.

1. On the 2, Z39 Plans There is no calls being logged for Exetel to Exetel free call included section.
However theses calls are being recorded in the standard call logs as a regular chargeable mobile call.

2. MMS messages on the Z39 plan are supposed to be included, however on my account I am being charged $0.50 per MMS, extra for them.

3. 1900 Barring Does Not work at least it's not on the X35 plan. Even though in the Control panel it says it is set to $0.00 be default.
However in the instructions on the Barring page it is totally Contradictory as to whether it will work or not.
"If after requesting Premium SMS to be blocked you continue to use Premium SMS you will be charged for these messages."
I'm confused. If you set it to $0.00, or leave it at the Default of $0.00, does this not mean you can not use the services, and or any call attempt just fails to go through?

4. The X35 plan, when it was originally setup was billing my friend for all calls to 13/1300/1800. This has now been fixed. Thank you. However, Billing department, it would have been nice if you have notified me accordingly as asked.

5. Actual Calls recorded verses Call Summary displayed at the top of the page, Do Not equal each other.
For example. My call Summary tells me I have Used 483 Minutes at a Value of $483.00. 1517 Minutes Remaining. ($1.00 a minute apparently. This also does not appear to really add up correctly but have not as yet gone this far in to it. May have too yet.)
However, my Actual Call logs which includes All Calls, including SMS Retrievals, MMS's etc. Adds up too $137.21

Now I have sent in support tickets for most of these issues over a week ago and as yet am still waiting for responses and/or fixes to be made.

Would someone from Exetel Please look in to these issues and get them resolved. As it's also now coming to the end of the month I do not wish to be charged for things that are supposed to be included in the plans. Thank you.

John

The billing team leader will look in to this.

Gob

Post by Gob » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Forum post deleted by Exetel - Private conversations taken on to this thread were removed.

Gob

Post by Gob » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:13 pm

2nd Email
Dear Sir/Madam,

We have just received an update on your case.

In regards to the 13/1300/1800 calls on 0458??????, please note that you will be charged for the calls however it will be adjusted on the invoice according to the Cap plan inclusion.

Regards,

Azwan M
Exetel Pty Ltd
This is just so interesting it tells me nothing what so ever.
If the 13/1300/1800 calls are an inclusion in the plan price and your going to credit it back but adjust the invoice ........... . .... ... WTF (Good god help us all)

P.S. No response to any of the other issues

Thushari
Exetel Staff

Post by Thushari » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:35 pm

rukshani wrote:Gob wrote:I can't be the only one that has these problems ( I will explain below) and as such Everyone that a mobile plan is most likely being billed more and in some way more than they should be.
PLEASE READ!

John
I have replied to your email with reference 4592318 . Please respond to same if you have further concerns.

Gob

Post by Gob » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 pm

ADMIN Do NOT Delete this or I will Put all of this on Whirlpool as well.
There was nothing wrong with the post you deleted and certainly nothing that was particularly private at all.
I have also Phoned the Ombudsman this morning and after I post this comment I will be taking a complete screen capture of the whole page accordingly.
If a company wants to be a reputable company they also need to be transparent. This means you don't hide things for fear of people seeing a bad word about the company. You don't like the bad words, you fix it promptly allow people to see that you have done this and move on.
Thank you

I received on the 29/11/11 an email that was regarding MMS messaeges on the Z39 Plan.
Also in regards to the MMS charges for 0400?????? & 0478??????, we have received confirmation that MMS is not included in your current plan.

As a result if you have been informed previously that it is included, our sincere apologies as it was done in error.

We will be arranging a refund for the MMS that has been charged already, however please note that future invoices will remain the same.
No refund was received for the MMS I had already sent on the November account.
PLUS this is just flat out wrong.
The proof is below. I want what I bought. Not to be told later somethings are not included and, OH we did say that but we didn't really mean it !!
THIS IS ALSO ILLEGAL

The first screen capture below is my Current BILL for the month. This specifically says MMS INCLUDED
The next screen capture is of one of the first emails I received advertising the Z39 plan and others etc.
I received at least 6 or 7 emails advertising these new great plans. The last 5 which had greater detail to them, ALL specifically say MMS Included !!
I Strongly suggest everyone that has bought any of the Z Plans should thoroughly check their bills.

IF I am so wrong on this, please thoroughly explain so that I and others may understand how multiple people from Exetel could have made such a huge mistake?
Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST EMAIL WITH DETAILS 2/9/11

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER EMAIL WITH DETAILS 26/9/11

Thushari
Exetel Staff

Post by Thushari » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Gob wrote:No refund was received for the MMS I had already sent on the November account.
I will arrange this refund to be arranged as soon as possible.

Further I have escalated this query and will get back to you as soon as possible.

RobertP

Post by RobertP » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Hello Gob,

I too have been stung by Exetel Z Plan BS regarding MMS's, I emailed dozens of times and was told that MMS's would be included in the 2000 Minuets.

I have emailed Exetel 3 times regarding this and have been waiting since Monday 2 weeks ago for a response, I finally got one tonight.
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please note that MMS are not included in the Z39 plan.

However I see that this has been informed to you as a part of the general inclusion of 2000 mins, I have arranged a refund for $27.00 (MMS charges) to be credited to the next month monthly invoice.

The refund ID is 27918.

Please note that in future, you will be charged for MMS as this is not a part of plan inclusions.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please reply to this e-mail if you have further concerns.

Regards,

Rochana Rajakaruna
Customer Account Representative
Exetel Pty Ltd
I am wondering have you had any luck with the Telecomunications Ombudsman, and where too from here?

Cheers,

Robert.