Ticket number FUB-65583-588

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
Drnick

Ticket number FUB-65583-588

Post by Drnick » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi exetel,

I am usually very complementary to friends and family about the excellent services that you provide but the provisioning of my wife's new mobile phone has been unacceptable. I have had two emails and one ticket response unacknowledged (let alone fixed) over the past three days and subsequently the port from 3 has not occurred.

Could someone at least acknowledge this case?

Regards,

Drnick

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Re: Ticket number FUB-65583-588

Post by rukshani » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Drnick wrote:Hi exetel,

I am usually very complementary to friends and family about the excellent services that you provide but the provisioning of my wife's new mobile phone has been unacceptable. I have had two emails and one ticket response unacknowledged (let alone fixed) over the past three days and subsequently the port from 3 has not occurred.

Regards,

Drnick
Please email me your service number/ticket id to rukshanip@exetel.com.lk and I'll have it fixed for you.

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Re: Ticket number FUB-65583-588

Post by rukshani » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:56 am

rukshani wrote:
Drnick wrote:Hi exetel,

Regards,

Drnick

The mobile service is now active. Please email for any further concerns.