Exetel to Exetel Z8 Plan

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
sheebaridgeback

Exetel to Exetel Z8 Plan

Post by sheebaridgeback » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Hi,

I recently transfered all my services ocross to Exetel ( home phone, adsl2 and 2 x Mobile Phones ). I chose the Z8 Mobile plan for both phones, because I don't make many calls from my mobile each month, its more for security purposes and when I do use my mobile, it will be to call home ( exetel land line ).

The Z8 plan has $ 148 included call value to other Exetel Serivce numbers. I have been checking my mobile usage online and Exetel are recording my Exetel to Exetel ( my home exetel land line ) calls as being to non Exetel service numbers. So far this month my usage lists no Exetel to Exetel usage. I'm a little concerned that in some months I may go over my non exetel cap as a result.

Did I miss something when I signed up for the Z8 plan, it doesn't stipulate that calls must be from Exetel to Exetel Mobile services, it just said Exetel to Exetel.

Regards,
Jason Browne

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Re: Exetel to Exetel Z8 Plan

Post by rukshani » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:29 pm

sheebaridgeback wrote:Hi,

I recently transfered all my services ocross to Exetel ( home phone, adsl2 and 2 x Mobile Phones ). I chose the Z8 Mobile plan for both phones, because I don't make many calls from my mobile each month, its more for security purposes and when I do use my mobile, it will be to call home ( exetel land line ).

The Z8 plan has $ 148 included call value to other Exetel Serivce numbers. I have been checking my mobile usage online and Exetel are recording my Exetel to Exetel ( my home exetel land line ) calls as being to non Exetel service numbers. So far this month my usage lists no Exetel to Exetel usage. I'm a little concerned that in some months I may go over my non exetel cap as a result.

Did I miss something when I signed up for the Z8 plan, it doesn't stipulate that calls must be from Exetel to Exetel Mobile services, it just said Exetel to Exetel.

Regards,
Jason Browne
Z8 plan includes $148 worth of Exetel to Exetel mobile calls and not calls to land lines.

sheebaridgeback

Post by sheebaridgeback » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 am

Hi rukshani,

Can you please provide me with the terms and conditions link for the Z8 plan, with particular reference to the Exetel to Exetel inclusions.

Regards,
Jason Browne

remosha

Post by remosha » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:53 pm

sheebaridgeback wrote:Hi rukshani,

Can you please provide me with the terms and conditions link for the Z8 plan, with particular reference to the Exetel to Exetel inclusions.

Regards,
Jason Browne
Hi Jason,

Exetel to Exetel call value only includes calls made from one Exetel mobile to another. This is clearly indicated in the plan Inclusions.

Please follow the link provided: http://www.exetel.com.au/residential-mo ... -plans.php (Light-Medium Use Plan Inclusions)

Exetel to Exetel calls only include calls from an Exetel Optus supplied cap plan to another Exetel Optus supplied mobile service.
Calls from Exetel Optus supplied cap plans to other Exetel landlines or VoIP services are included in the Call & SMS Value only.

sheebaridgeback

Post by sheebaridgeback » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Hi rukshani,

The LInk you have provided does not stuplate anywhere that the Exetel to Exetel included cap excludes calls to Exetel land lines.

The wording is general it state Exetel to Exetel included cap $148/month.

What I require is he paraphase from the Z8 Plan which clearly ( as you say ) indicated Exetel Mobile to Exetel Mobile only. Can you please provide me with this information, because I can not find it anywhere.

Regards,
Jason Browne

sable

Post by sable » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Jason

What is it you do not understand about this section from the Exetel Residential/Mobile Plan Pricing/Light Medium Plans Inclusions
Light-Medium Use Plan Inclusions

Standard calls to all Australian landlines, VoIP services and mobiles.
Voicemail deposit is free.
Voicemail retrieval is included at the standard call rate on the M8 and M15 plans. Voicemail retrieval is unlimited on the M29 plan.
Standard SMS to all Australian and international mobiles.
Standard MMS to all Australian and international mobiles.
13/1300/1800 calls are included in the ‘Call, SMS and MMS included value’ for the M15 and M29 plans.
Data charges are included when the configured APN is ‘INTERNET’ or ‘OPTUSWAP’ or ‘YesINTERNET’ (for iPhones).
Exetel to Exetel calls only include calls from an Exetel Optus supplied cap plan to another Exetel Optus supplied mobile service.
Calls from Exetel Optus supplied cap plans to other Exetel landlines or VoIP services are included in the Call & SMS Value only.

EromalR
Exetel Staff

Post by EromalR » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:20 pm

sheebaridgeback wrote:Hi rukshani,

Regards,
Jason Browne
Please log in to your mobile members facility. Click on 'Account details', then click on 'view Exetel services'. You will see a list of plan inclusions applicable for your plan Z8.

sheebaridgeback

Post by sheebaridgeback » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the response, I have found the information I required from the exclusions section.

Calls from an Exetel mobile service to an Exetel landline or VoIP service are not classified as on-net ‘Exetel to Exetel’ calls and therefore excluded from that category of calls.

Regards,
Jason Browne

felix

Post by felix » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:00 am

sheebaridgeback wrote:...Calls from an Exetel mobile service to an Exetel landline or VoIP service are not classified as on-net ‘Exetel to Exetel’ calls ...
Of course they are not. Landline, Voip and mobile are 3 completely different networks, regardless of carrier. Did you realistically expect any different?

jamboy

Post by jamboy » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:02 am

I have an M15 plan, and noticed that the current billing has 13/1300/1800 numbers listed as excluded costs. My understanding from the description is that these are included along with MMS calls.

Could someone please provide clarification?

David

dbr

Post by dbr » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:40 am

jamboy wrote:I have an M15 plan, and noticed that the current billing has 13/1300/1800 numbers listed as excluded costs. My understanding from the description is that these are included along with MMS calls.

Could someone please provide clarification?

David
You are correct. Both on the Website and in Member facilities it clearly states 13/1300/1800 are included for M15. You will need to lodge a ticket with billing to have any billing issues rectified.
http://www.saferoz.com.au
First Aid * Fire * Safety