Unable to SMS to New Zealand

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
davidh

Unable to SMS to New Zealand

Post by davidh » Wed May 16, 2012 7:30 pm

I have recently ported to Exetel, and since porting I have unable to send SMS's to New Zealand.
Out of 20 attempts, it has worked twice. I can send SMS's to NZ via the Web Page OK, but not
from my Samsung S2 handset.
I can send local SMS's with no problem.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: Unable to SMS to New Zealand

Post by KavindaS » Wed May 16, 2012 8:00 pm

davidh wrote:I have recently ported to Exetel, and since porting I have unable to send SMS's to New Zealand.
Out of 20 attempts, it has worked twice. I can send SMS's to NZ via the Web Page OK, but not

Hi Davidh,

Welcome to Exetel Forum :). I will contact you to get some more information before check this with our wholesale supplier. However I have created a ticket for further investigation on this and the reference number is 5195216.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: Unable to SMS to New Zealand

Post by KavindaS » Wed May 16, 2012 9:28 pm

KavindaS wrote:
davidh wrote:I have recently ported to Exetel, and since porting I have unable to send SMS's to New Zealand.

Hi Davidh,

Welcome to Exetel Forum :). I will contact you to get some more information before check this with our wholesale supplier. However I have created a ticket for further investigation on this and the reference number is 5195216.
Hi David,

As we discussed over the phone please do monitor the sms service and update us if the issue persist as it is resolved now.