SurePage greeting

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
Les

SurePage greeting

Post by Les » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:02 pm

Hi,

I recently enable SurePage on my Exetel Mobile Servive so I can divert calls to SurePage whilst I'm overseas, but I can't find out how I can go about specifying the greeting the operator should use when answering calls on my behalf?

Currently calls are answered with a fairly generic (and somewhat unprofessional) greeting.

The only answers in similar forum posts ask the poster to send a private message the staff meber that answered the post.

Les

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Re: SurePage greeting

Post by rukshani » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Les wrote:Hi,

I recently enable SurePage on my Exetel Mobile Servive so I can divert calls to SurePage whilst I'm overseas, but I can't find out how I can go about specifying the greeting the operator should use when answering calls on my behalf?

Currently calls are answered with a fairly generic (and somewhat unprofessional) greeting.

The only answers in similar forum posts ask the poster to send a private message the staff meber that answered the post.

Les
A support engineer will soon advise you on this.

udara
Exetel Staff

Re: SurePage greeting

Post by udara » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Les wrote:Hi,

Les
Hi ,

Would you please be able to drop an email to residentialsupport@exetel.com.au with the the Specific greeting that you require as this needs to be done from our suppliers end .
To Log a fault ticket, please click Here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

==============
Exetel Support Portal
==============