Nano Sim

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
crelova

Re: Nano Sim

Post by crelova » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:52 am

James wrote:We will have Optus branded nano sim stock next week.

New 4G plans will be available in the members area next week.
Can you please let us know when we are able to order the Nano sims and when the new plans will be available.

Thanks

roby

Post by roby » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:50 am

I have just ordered my NANO sim IPHONE 5 getting closer

roby

Post by roby » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:59 am

Just had a horrible thought
In the order it had HSPA NANO SIM I hope this is correct for iphone 5 also in the email it had delivery NSW problem here I live in Victoria.
I thought it would be delivered to my home address I hope I did not miss reading something.

shoner

Post by shoner » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:01 am

roby wrote:Just had a horrible thought
In the order it had HSPA NANO SIM I hope this is correct for iphone 5 also in the email it had delivery NSW problem here I live in Victoria.
I thought it would be delivered to my home address I hope I did not miss reading something.
Can you PM me your mobile service number :?:
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

Oceadge

Post by Oceadge » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:42 am

Hi,
Would someone be able to confirm that "HSPA NANO SIM" is the correct one to order for an iPhone 5?
Thanks.

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:21 am

Oceadge wrote:Hi,
Would someone be able to confirm that "HSPA NANO SIM" is the correct one to order for an iPhone 5?
Thanks.
That's what Apple's website says.

Oceadge

Post by Oceadge » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:58 pm

James wrote: That's what Apple's website says.
I know the iPhone 5 takes a new Nano SIM but it was the "HSPA" part in the description that I was wondering about. Anyway, I placed an order for the "HSPA NANO SIM" and received an e-mail stating: "Delivery of your modem will normally take approximately four business days..." But I haven't ordered a modem! Is that just worded incorrectly or have I done something wrong?!

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Post by rukshani » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:03 pm

Oceadge wrote:
I know the iPhone 5 takes a new Nano SIM but it was the "HSPA" part in the description that I was wondering about. Anyway, I placed an order for the "HSPA NANO SIM" and received an e-mail stating: "Delivery of your modem will normally take approximately four business days..." But I haven't ordered a modem! Is that just worded incorrectly or have I done something wrong?!

I have asked the team leader in billing to look in to having this corrected if there is a problem with the order. Please await an update.

Thushari
Exetel Staff

Post by Thushari » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Oceadge wrote:I know the iPhone 5 takes a new Nano SIM but it was the "HSPA" part in the description that I was wondering about. Anyway, I placed an order for the "HSPA NANO SIM" and received an e-mail stating: "Delivery of your modem will normally take approximately four business days..." But I haven't ordered a modem! Is that just worded incorrectly or have I done something wrong?!

Can you PM me your mobile service number for me to investigate this?

roby

Post by roby » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Thushari wrote:
Oceadge wrote:I know the iPhone 5 takes a new Nano SIM but it was the "HSPA" part in the description that I was wondering about. Anyway, I placed an order for the "HSPA NANO SIM" and received an e-mail stating: "Delivery of your modem will normally take approximately four business days..." But I haven't ordered a modem! Is that just worded incorrectly or have I done something wrong?!

That is the same that happened to me I wondered what I actually ordered all I wanted was the sim nano for iphone 5 I did pm Shoner my details

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:21 pm

roby wrote:
Thushari wrote:

That is the same that happened to me I wondered what I actually ordered all I wanted was the sim nano for iphone 5 I did pm Shoner my details
Please ignore that, you won't be shipped a modem.

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Oceadge wrote:
You have ordered the correct SIM.

crelova

Post by crelova » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:39 pm

I just rang Provisioning and they mentioned that the Nano sim are not due to arrive till next month is this correct?

I am a current exetel customer and would like migrate an exisiting Optus mobile connection to the Exetel M15 plan and order it with a Nano sim, Can this be done now and can the sim arrive by friday? Is pickup from North Sydney Possible?
Thank You

James
Exetel Staff

Post by James » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:29 pm

crelova wrote:I just rang Provisioning and they mentioned that the Nano sim are not due to arrive till next month is this correct?

I am a current exetel customer and would like migrate an exisiting Optus mobile connection to the Exetel M15 plan and order it with a Nano sim, Can this be done now and can the sim arrive by friday? Is pickup from North Sydney Possible?
Thank You
We have stock, but it probably wouldn't arrive in time for Friday.

roby

Post by roby » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:52 pm

In my members area it has pending payment will exetel put it from nominated bank acount