New Plans

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
LindaB

New Plans

Post by LindaB » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:18 am

I am currently on an old mobile plan Z8 & received an email advising that plans are changing with prices also going up and we have till the 30th to change over.
I looked at renewing my service on the new M8 plan which is the exact same plan as Z8 but there is a Plan Change Fee of $25 & if I will be charged that fee I cannot justify changing over to the new plan just because Exetel is changing the plans & pricing. I am not a heavy user so the Z8 or M8 suits me perfectly & would prefer to remain with Exetel instead of going prepaid with a diffrent provider.

Please clarify if Z8 will be affected by a price increase & can I remain on it instead of having to pay a fee to move to the new plan M8 which is an exact clone of Z8.

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Re: New Plans

Post by rukshani » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:26 pm

LindaB wrote:I am currently on an old mobile plan Z8 & received an email advising that plans are changing with prices also going up and we have till the 30th to change over.
I looked at renewing my service on the new M8 plan which is the exact same plan as Z8 but there is a Plan Change Fee of $25 & if I will be charged that fee I cannot justify changing over to the new plan just because Exetel is changing the plans & pricing. I am not a heavy user so the Z8 or M8 suits me perfectly & would prefer to remain with Exetel instead of going prepaid with a diffrent provider.

Please clarify if Z8 will be affected by a price increase & can I remain on it instead of having to pay a fee to move to the new plan M8 which is an exact clone of Z8.
A sales representative will advise you on this shortly.

Venurukshi
Exetel Staff

Re: New Plans

Post by Venurukshi » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:02 pm

LindaB wrote:I am currently on an old mobile plan Z8 & received an email advising that plans are changing with prices also going up and we have till the 30th to change over.

Hi Linda,

There is a plan change fee applicable, if you are downgrading your current mobile plan. However i will send an email to your nominated email address with regards to your plan change inquiry.

Regards
Venu