Usage data did not reset at start of month

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
pssturges

Usage data did not reset at start of month

Post by pssturges » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi,

I have six exetel (optus) mobile services for for my family. Today (1st of the month) I have been receiving usage notifications for some of my services. I have checked my user facility and it seems my usage is still accumulating on last months data. My adsl service has reset as expected. Perhaps this is something to do with the public holiday in NSW, but I would have thought this would be automated? I don't think it should have anything to do with the billing changes taking place this month?

Now, I doubt I'm going to exceed any cap limits in the next day or so, so I guess that means next months usage can be used over fewer days. This really isn't going to affect me too much, just thought it was worth bringing it to attention.

udara
Exetel Staff

Re: Usage data did not reset at start of month

Post by udara » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:53 pm

pssturges wrote:Hi,

I have six exetel (optus) mobile services for for my family. Today (1st of the month) I have been receiving usage notifications for some of my services. I have checked my user facility and it seems my usage is still accumulating on last months data. My adsl service has reset as expected. Perhaps this is something to do with the public holiday in NSW, but I would have thought this would be automated? I don't think it should have anything to do with the billing changes taking place this month?

Now, I doubt I'm going to exceed any cap limits in the next day or so, so I guess that means next months usage can be used over fewer days. This really isn't going to affect me too much, just thought it was worth bringing it to attention.
Would you please be able to PM me your service number :) , so that I can get our development team to look into it.
To Log a fault ticket, please click Here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

==============
Exetel Support Portal
==============

pssturges

Post by pssturges » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:37 pm

udara wrote:
pssturges wrote:Hi,

Would you please be able to PM me your service number :) , so that I can get our development team to look into it.
Thanks. PM sent.

roby

Post by roby » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:44 pm

that is also the same as mine it has not reset yet

pssturges

Post by pssturges » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:22 am

Ok it has reset now, but it's now showing usage as far back as the 26th Sept in this months usage.

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Post by stevecJ » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:45 am

pssturges wrote:Ok it has reset now, but it's now showing usage as far back as the 26th Sept in this months usage.
Hi,

Our developers are already working on this and this usage issue should be correctly probably by tomorrow.
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

roby

Post by roby » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:09 pm

I have noticed tonight that our monthly usage has gone back to the figures of last month on the front page when you log into the members area

shoner
Forum Admin

Post by shoner » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:19 pm

roby wrote:I have noticed tonight that our monthly usage has gone back to the figures of last month on the front page when you log into the members area
This is still being investigated as soon as this is sorted we will inform you.
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal