Cant order a new Mobile Service

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
rigs

Cant order a new Mobile Service

Post by rigs » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:47 am

Hey Exetel,

I went to order a new Mobile Service from the Members Facilities, but I cannot, there is no "Order" button next to the plans on display, so I cant order anything.

Can you fix this please.

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Re: Cant order a new Mobile Service

Post by stevecJ » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:29 am

rigs wrote:Hey Exetel,

I went to order a new Mobile Service from the Members Facilities, but I cannot, there is no "Order" button next to the plans on display, so I cant order anything.

Can you fix this please.
Hi,

One of our sales representatives will soon advise you on this :)
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

remosha
Exetel Staff

Post by remosha » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:12 pm

rigs wrote:Hey Exetel,

Can you fix this please.
We are currently in the process of updating your Exetel Members Facilities with our Latest mobile plans. They should be up on your account shortly. If you wish to have a look at our plans please follow the link provided: http://www.exetel.com.au/residential-mo ... ans_4G.php (Click on 3G plans)

rigs

Post by rigs » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:40 pm

ok cool.
Its now after 3.30 ..... any idea when they will be done?

Its just so much easier to order thru the Members area as all billing info is already there, you just bill us as per normal arrangements.

Venurukshi
Exetel Staff

Post by Venurukshi » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:35 pm

rigs wrote:ok cool.
Its now after 3.30 ..... any idea when they will be done?

Its just so much easier to order thru the Members area as all billing info is already there, you just bill us as per normal arrangements.
I have sent an email to your nominated email address with regards to ordering a new mobile plan.

gen3berlina

Post by gen3berlina » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:21 am

Hey exetel I'm having the same problem I want the M29 plan but the buttons to order have disappeared, are these plans going to be available still?

remosha
Exetel Staff

Post by remosha » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:27 am

gen3berlina wrote:Hey exetel I'm having the same problem I want the M29 plan but the buttons to order have disappeared, are these plans going to be available still?
Hi,

M plans are no longer offered. Please follow the link provided fro newly offered plans: http://exetel.com.au/residential-mobile ... ans_4G.php (Select 3G Plans)