New Mobile account

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
hewi12

New Mobile account

Post by hewi12 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:09 am

Gday guys,

Not sure if this is where I should post this, so if its in the wrong place I apologise.

I am currently an ADSL 2/Home phone customer and I am looking at porting out of Vodafone. I want to bring my own number as well as my wifes (also with voda)

I havnt gone too far with the Order Service option in my account, so what is the process to get both of our mobiles onto one of your plans.

Thanks heaps
Wayne

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: New Mobile account

Post by KavindaS » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:13 am

Hi Wayne,

With regards to your query on the mobile plans, I have requested for someone in the relevant sales department to look into this and keep you updated. You will be updated shortly via this same thread. :)

Venurukshi
Exetel Staff

Post by Venurukshi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:23 pm

hewi12 wrote:Gday guys,

Not sure if this is where I should post this, so if its in the wrong place I apologise.

I am currently an ADSL 2/Home phone customer and I am looking at porting out of Vodafone. I want to bring my own number as well as my wifes (also with voda)

I havnt gone too far with the Order Service option in my account, so what is the process to get both of our mobiles onto one of your plans.

Thanks heaps
Wayne
Hi Wayne,

Please send me an email to venurukship@exetel.com.au with your service number, i will arrange this for you.

Regards
Venu

hewi12

Post by hewi12 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:11 pm

Thanks Venu

I have sent you an email.

Wayne