M plans are back and I want to change from an N plan

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
gen3berlina

M plans are back and I want to change from an N plan

Post by gen3berlina » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:31 pm

Hey there, I'm a bit angry at the moment, I have just moved my mobile phone service from Telstra to Exetel ( I have three phones now with exetel) and initially wanted the M29 plan but I missed it by like a day, so all I could do was get an N plan. Anyway I get my plan ordered and activate the sim and low and behold the M29 plan is back, Awsome I think to myself as I really wanted that plan so I call to change it over, nope no can do. My question is why can't I have this plan? Or can somebody help me out to get this plan please? Thanks Matt

shoner
Forum Admin

Re: M plans are back and I want to change from an N plan

Post by shoner » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:31 pm

gen3berlina wrote:Hey there, I'm a bit angry at the moment, I have just moved my mobile phone service from Telstra to Exetel ( I have three phones now with exetel) and initially wanted the M29 plan but I missed it by like a day, so all I could do was get an N plan. Anyway I get my plan ordered and activate the sim and low and behold the M29 plan is back, Awsome I think to myself as I really wanted that plan so I call to change it over, nope no can do. My question is why can't I have this plan? Or can somebody help me out to get this plan please? Thanks Matt
I will get one our sales representatives to get back to you on this.
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

remosha
Exetel Staff

Post by remosha » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:39 am

gen3berlina wrote:Hey there, I'm a bit angry at the moment, I have just moved my mobile phone service from Telstra to Exetel ( I have three phones now with exetel) and initially wanted the M29 plan but I missed it by like a day, so all I could do was get an N plan. Anyway I get my plan ordered and activate the sim and low and behold the M29 plan is back, Awsome I think to myself as I really wanted that plan so I call to change it over, nope no can do. My question is why can't I have this plan? Or can somebody help me out to get this plan please? Thanks Matt
Hi Matt,

Please email residentialsales@exetel.com.au, stating your service number and the link of the forum post so that we can look into this.

gen3berlina

Post by gen3berlina » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:34 pm

Ok email is sent now. thanks