Mobile Plan Gap

Mobile phone plans, SIM card activation and porting issue
rigs

Mobile Plan Gap

Post by rigs » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:54 pm

Gents,

I think you should have a look at the mobile plans on offer as there seems to be a massive jump in price and services from the Small to Medium plans. Surely theres room inbetween.

Perhaps rejig plans so Small starts at $15, SM=$25, M=$40 etc
My reasoning .... $20 a month is a bit much for a school kids phone, $40 is too much for a you teenagers phone. Or discounts for multiple mobile accounts.
Looking to keep everyone in the family connected at a reasonable cost, in these tough times.

Thoughts?

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Re: Mobile Plan Gap

Post by stevecJ » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:27 pm

rigs wrote:Gents,

I think you should have a look at the mobile plans on offer as there seems to be a massive jump in price and services from the Small to Medium plans. Surely theres room inbetween.

My reasoning .... $20 a month is a bit much for a school kids phone, $40 is too much for a you teenagers phone. Or discounts for multiple mobile accounts.
Looking to keep everyone in the family connected at a reasonable cost, in these tough times.

Thoughts?
HI,

I have forwarded your concerns to our sales team and one of the sales representatives will get back to you shortly.
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

remosha
Exetel Staff

Post by remosha » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:41 pm

rigs wrote:Gents,

Thoughts?
Thank you for your feedback, and we suggest that you keep your eyes open in the coming weeks.

rigs

Post by rigs » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:56 am

Do you have an ETA on when new or additional plans will be added?
It has been as few weeks since your communication that things will be changing?

Thanks

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:14 am

rigs wrote:Do you have an ETA on when new or additional plans will be added?

Thanks
I have informed this back to the sales department. They will update you accordingly.

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Post by nicoler » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:11 pm

rigs wrote:Do you have an ETA on when new or additional plans will be added?

Thanks
Hi,

We are currently negotiating with our suppliers and therefore will be unable to give you an ETA at the moment.

samarium

Post by samarium » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:49 pm

I too have been disappointed with the current crop of mobile plans offered by Exetel, they were quite an expensive jump from previous plans.

The previous crop I was happy to recommend to friends.

I've have had to recommend a competitors $19.99 plan, which is currently the best fit to my older Exetel Z15 plan, although still more expensive and with less data.

Hopefully Exetel are able to negotiate better plans soon, and I can recommend them again.